• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It is finally fucken over........

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300 something tries and they havent won a game yet.

at this point you are arguing something that is so unlikely to happen that it might as well be labeled impossible.

a 16 seed would most likely go broke by the elite 8 and not have the funds to send their team to the FF.

last years FGCU had to sell all of this years season tickets at 1/4th the price just to afford to send the team to the sweet 16 because they went broke in the first 2 rounds

My point is it is not impossible, it is totally possible even if there is one chance in 10 million, it still is a chance.
Someone wins the lottery and the odds are even higher than that, so its a chance no matter how slight. Central point still intact.

Now to get back to the original thought that an SEC team could get hot at the right time and win it all is not in the slightest of chances, which is what i stated from the start and when this went down the other road. Kentucky won it in 2012 and has the talent to get hot this year if they can find the pieces on the roster to make the team gel. Mizzou is not bad, Miss St is not bad, Florida is not bad, Arkansas is not bad. they all could get hot at the right time and have a shot, that was the original point that got so twisted and distorted.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but its safe to say that it wont happen.

Sure its safe to say it wont, but it can and that was all i was saying. This year is not written in stone yet, so it has a statistical possibility to happen no matter what the odds.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll If the BCS CCG was the true championship, why did they get rid of it.
This is what I see all those past BCS CHAMPIONS it's all bullshit now. Seriously they don't even count as a champion. I'm glad it's over with, hell who wants a trophy that say "Coachs Trophy" Ha bullshit championships BULLSHIT CHAMPIONSHIPS, BULLSHIT CHAMPIONSHIP. And you all fuckin know it. :suds::gaah::bullshit::laugh3:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 final fours
10 elite 8s
29 tourny bids

and they are not a traditional bb power???????
:L

and yet you include missouri who has never been to the final four as a more relevant bb school:doh:

When was the last time Arkansas was relevant.. Michigan is not considered a top BB power and they have a comparable resume to that of Arkansas.. What are you talking about? You just want to argue.. Most of that success was mostly under one coach during one era..

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is it is not impossible, it is totally possible even if there is one chance in 10 million, it still is a chance.
Someone wins the lottery and the odds are even higher than that, so its a chance no matter how slight. Central point still intact.

Now to get back to the original thought that an SEC team could get hot at the right time and win it all is not in the slightest of chances, which is what i stated from the start and when this went down the other road. Kentucky won it in 2012 and has the talent to get hot this year if they can find the pieces on the roster to make the team gel. Mizzou is not bad, Miss St is not bad, Florida is not bad, Arkansas is not bad. they all could get hot at the right time and have a shot, that was the original point that got so twisted and distorted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM]Dumb and Dumber- So you're telling me there's a chance - YouTube[/ame]

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of those teams has a chance except Florida or Kentucky... Mizzou is good but for some reason they choke in the tourney..

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll If the BCS CCG was the true championship, why did they get rid of it.
This is what I see all those past BCS CHAMPIONS it's all bullshit now. Seriously they don't even count as a champion. I'm glad it's over with, hell who wants a trophy that say "Coachs Trophy" Ha bullshit championships BULLSHIT CHAMPIONSHIPS, BULLSHIT CHAMPIONSHIP. And you all fuckin know it. :suds::gaah::bullshit::laugh3:

Yes, Yes, if it makes you feel better they are all bullshit, but man that bullshit sure looks shiny on that shelf.:laugh3:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they aren't they had their time with Nolan Richardson.. It's like when Oklahoma was good in the late 80s.. Not a top BB program by any means..

Man, you are ignorant:

NCs - 1 each, Arky more recent than UM
Runners-up - UM-3, Arky-1
Final Four - UM-5, Arky-6
Elite 8 - UM-11, Arky-10
Sweet 16 - UM-11, Arky-10
Total Appearances - UM-20, Arky-29
Conference tourny champs - UM-0, Arky-7
Regular season champs - UM-13, Arky-24

If Arky isn't a traditional BB power, what does that make UM? Other than a bunch of BB cheating dirt bags?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you are ignorant:

NCs - 1 each, Arky more recent than UM
Runners-up - UM-3, Arky-1
Final Four - UM-5, Arky-6
Elite 8 - UM-11, Arky-10
Sweet 16 - UM-11, Arky-10
Total Appearances - UM-20, Arky-29
Conference tourny champs - UM-0, Arky-7
Regular season champs - UM-13, Arky-24

If Arky isn't a traditional BB power, what does that make UM? Other than a bunch of BB cheating dirt bags?

I already stated UM is not.. SCROLL THE FUCK UP!!!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of those teams has a chance except Florida or Kentucky... Mizzou is good but for some reason they choke in the tourney..

Thats all in the past, this year has not been written yet, so they are still alive to this point. You keep living in the past, but its the present and future we are concerned with. What happened in the past is a guide of what has happened, but not what could happen.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats all in the past, this year has not been written yet, so they are still alive to this point. You keep living in the past, but its the present and future we are concerned with. What happened in the past is a guide of what has happened, but not what could happen.

Dear lord.. I'm done responding to you..

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stated UM is not.. SCROLL THE FUCK UP!!!
Don't need to ... your admission that UM BB blows works fine by me, especially when your are the idiot that keeps talking hoops.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time Arkansas was relevant.. Michigan is not considered a top BB power and they have a comparable resume to that of Arkansas.. What are you talking about? You just want to argue.. Most of that success was mostly under one coach during one era..

by traditional power i mean a bb school that will always be relevant when bringing up the decent bbprograms in a given conference. traditional bb power in my mind is tier 2. tier 1 imo is what i call elite.

arkansas has tremendous history, an arena that seats 19k and are building a $25 mill state of the art practice facility that will be among the best in the nation

sorry dude but you are completely wrong on this one. you can not list the major bb schools in the sec and exclude arkansas. arkansas with their history/resources has an easier time getting talent to come to fayetteville and thus at anytime can morph into a major bb school again. they will be back again, its just a question of when.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to ... your admission that UM BB blows works fine by me, especially when your are the idiot that keeps talking hoops.

They don't blow, but they aren't MSU or Indiana either.. Or UNC, Cuse or Uconn.. But they shit all over UGA.. :laugh3:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by traditional power i mean a bb school that will always be relevant when bringing up the decent bbprograms in a given conference. traditional bb power in my mind is tier 2. tier 1 imo is what i call elite.

arkansas has tremendous history, an arena that seats 19k and are building a $25 mill state of the art practice facility that will be among the best in the nation

sorry dude but you are completely wrong on this one. you can not list the major bb schools in the sec and exclude arkansas. arkansas with their history/resources has an easier time getting talent to come to fayetteville and thus at anytime can morph into a major bb school again. they will be back again, its just a question of when.
I'll accept they are a tier 2 program just like Michigan..

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear lord.. I'm done responding to you..

Why because I am based in reality and know its totally still unwritten and what happened in the past does not mean it will this time around. You keep living in the past, and i will continue to see the glass as half full.