• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Islanders

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon game 3 PM I love afternoon games, Go Bolts

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love afternoon games, it means not staying awake till stupid o'clock in the morning here in the UK.

We could really use this one, we can't afford going 2-0 down. GO BOLTS!!!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to a good start 2-0 , too bad we took so many penalties and Isles got 1 back
but we are playing determined and look good. Good for Drouin he deserves a goal.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About time the Lightning catch a break with Hedman's shot way wide of the goal hitting a Isle
skate and redirecting it in. Although being out shot they're not being outplayed.
Danny hope you're enjoying it.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning and Pens win today so all teams in the East have one win.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice bounce back game today, guys!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good bounce back for the boys!

What annoys me about this team sometimes is that we can be our own worst enemy. You start the game giving away stupid penalties but find away to get through them and go 2-0 up. We have control of the game and then we start taking more dumb penalties and then the Isles score and they are right back in the game and then we play soft hockey and Isles have all the momentum and have the puck in our zone for a good 2 minutes at the end of period 1. We then started the 2 the same way, it took a Power play and a lucky bounce for us to finally get some momentum and then the 3rd period was an absolute domination. My concern is, I understand there are momentum swings but it seems like when Isles have the momentum we becomes a shell of ourselves and don't cope with them well at all. You look at the 1st period in game 1, they completely took over the game and luckily in game 2 despite all the pressure we got through to the end of the period with them only getting 1.

Either way we got the bounce back win that we really needed, thought Hedman was an absolute beast out there. The triplets continue to their thing and nice to see Drouin get a much deserved goal. Hopefully bolts can win both games in Brooklyn but I think we would be happy if we can get a split and have the series tied coming back to Tampa