• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Tom Brady guilty?

Is Tom Brady guilty?

• I'd have to say no, because I'm a Pats fan and that would be treason.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell needs help seeing which way the wind is blowing. I say the NFL fans on SportsHoopla give him a helping hand.
So time for a poll.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's guilty as hell! For doing the same shit half the league probably does. But as a wise man once said "Maybe you should read the rule book".

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's guilty as hell! For doing the same shit half the league probably does. But as a wise man once said "Maybe you should read the rule book".
Lots of folks speed, still got pay their ticket however. I actual hear someone use the " but everyone else was doing the same speed, I was just flowing with the traffic" in court. Didn't do him a lick of good.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of folks speed, still got pay their ticket however. I actual hear someone use the " but everyone else was doing the same speed, I was just flowing with the traffic" in court. Didn't do him a lick of good.

Give him a couple of games, take a pick or 2 and fine the hell out of them

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him nothing cause the rule infraction is a joke. That would take some balls. Imagine if he stood up[ there and said...Really you want me to suspend a HOF QB for balls that are a bit lower PSI. OMG this place would fucking explode.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him nothing cause the rule infraction is a joke. That would take some balls. Imagine if he stood up[ there and said...Really you want me to suspend a HOF QB for balls that are a bit lower PSI. OMG this place would fucking explode.

He also didn't fully cooperate with the investigation and that puts Goodell's panties in a bunch.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have one question......

Does anyone have any physical evidence, pictures, videos, eye witnesses that can confirm that "HE" deflated a football?

IF he is supended, it will be for obstructing the investigation by not handing over his cell phone for Ted Wells to look at. Nothing else........

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does anyone have any physical evidence, pictures, videos, eye witnesses that can confirm that "HE" deflated a football?

IF he is supended, it will be for obstructing the investigation by not handing over his cell phone for Ted Wells to look at. Nothing else........

Why would he have to be the one to deflate the ball? He had someone do it, he didn't do it himself

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a couple of games, take a pick or 2 and fine the hell out of them
Naa, had equipment staff doctor the ball, after they were checked, lied about it, didn't cooperate. Caused a shit storm to fall on the NFL. It's got to be strong enough to keep anyone else from doing this. Not going to look good if it's a light punishment.
Put it in the light of someone is speeding, no big deal right? Lots of folks do. Now instead of pulling over and accepting it, you lead the police on a chase, trying all kinds of tactics to get away. When you get caught, the hammer is coming down. Same thing here.
The punishment needs to be severe.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naa, had equipment staff doctor the ball, after they were checked, lied about it, didn't cooperate. Caused a shit storm to fall on the NFL. It's got to be strong enough to keep anyone else from doing this. Not going to look good if it's a light punishment.
Put it in the light of someone is speeding, no big deal right? Lots of folks do. Now instead of pulling over and accepting it, you lead the police on a chase, trying all kinds of tactics to get away. When you get caught, the hammer is coming down. Same thing here.
The punishment needs to be severe.

2 games of a 16 game season isn't severe? Losses of picks isn't severe?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got the texts from the equipment guys, that make it obvious TB demanded they doctor the balls. Even sent them blackmail gifts when they threaten to take it to ESPN. What more does a reasonable person need?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games of a 16 game season isn't severe? Losses of picks isn't severe?
Browns got 4 games for a text. A frigging text. So no 2 games is a wrist slap.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he have to be the one to deflate the ball? He had someone do it, he didn't do it himself

Yeah, he's got too much money to deflate balls. He gets a little bitchboy to do it for him. Doesn't mean he isnt guilty.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's got too much money to deflate balls. He gets a little bitchboy to do it for him. Doesn't mean he isnt guilty.

That was my point

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... For paying off people to go drop the psi "a little" after they were already approved, lying about it, and 'generally' not fully cooperating with the investigation (texts/emails).

You have it backward. This place will erupt if they don't do something substantial.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's never been questioned. He ordered others to do it for him. He's just as guilty as they are.

You're better than this, Big Ken. Don't squander your integrity on a little bitch liar that can't throw a regulation football. He sure wouldn't do the same for you.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to @BigKen Hitler wasn't respondible for any of the deaths in WW II since "HE" didn't personally kill anyone.