• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is This The WEEk

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That my buddy duncekaep Kaepkernick's? The Famous Long ForeARM kisssss?

Thoughts???? I will gladly come back for CROW if HE leads the 9er's to a win this Sunday.:suds:

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you asking?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That my buddy duncekaep Kaepkernick's? The Famous Long ForeARM kisssss?

Thoughts???? I will gladly come back for CROW if HE leads the 9er's to a win this Sunday.:suds:

Have you noticed how injured our team is? You can savor beating up a depleted team.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep hasn't had a rushing TD all season......not one, its indicative of how the CS has miss managed him and tried to turn him into a pocket passer. With that being said I doubt the Niners score a TD on Sun. gonna be an ugly loss.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep hasn't had a rushing TD all season......not one, its indicative of how the CS has miss managed him and tried to turn him into a pocket passer. With that being said I doubt the Niners score a TD on Sun. gonna be an ugly loss.

It looks like Jonathan Martin at right takle again and possibly Joe Looney at Center if Martin can't go. I hope never to see Martin again next year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no injury excuses, we just play our best with who we have.

if we play well enough, we can win.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no injury excuses, we just play our best with who we have.

if we play well enough, we can win.

Injuries have significantly affected this team. This is a depleted team. It isn't the same team out there.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have significantly affected this team. This is a depleted team. It isn't the same team out there.

We were lucky with injuries the past few years...this year we have been absolutely decimated. We can't have every year be our year. Glass half full part - we found some key young talent on the defensive side of our draft, and we actually have a reason to be dissappointed with a sub par season. I love Harbs still, but IMHO I think we need to part ways with Roman and Morton after the season. Roman went upside down and Morton hasn't done much with our WR's since he came around...got a little off topic there apologies.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams have injuries. Its a weak excuse when the teams we've lost to have been "depleted" as well. I don't think the injuries on offense are to blame for our horrible play, I just don't.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he was asking if Kap would get a rushing TD? I doubt it, I don't see us gaining much on the ground (or in the air really). If we do score a TD it will be on D or maybe a long pass where coverage breaks down, I don't see us getting much on the ground at all.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he was asking if Kap would get a rushing TD? I doubt it, I don't see us gaining much on the ground (or in the air really). If we do score a TD it will be on D or maybe a long pass where coverage breaks down, I don't see us getting much on the ground at all.
It would be my guess that even if Kap were to score a rushing TD that the bicep kissing won't happen. I hope this kid has been humbled by this season.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be my guess that even if Kap were to score a rushing TD that the bicep kissing won't happen. I hope this kid has been humbled by this season.

I haven't seen him do it at all this year. Has he done it? I think this is one area where he has been smart. Unlike Cam Newton who is still doing that idiotic Superman when his team only has 5 wins. It looks foolish as hell on Cam, so I give Kaepernick credit to be smart enough not to showboat in an obviously down year for him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams have injuries. Its a weak excuse when the teams we've lost to have been "depleted" as well. I don't think the injuries on offense are to blame for our horrible play, I just don't.

Most teams have some injuries, but the 49ers have been hurt particularly bad this year. And when teams get signifcant injuries to starters, it hurts team play, just does. The injuries haven't been the entire reason as there are other factors, but the oline injuries have had an impact on the offense. That is obvious.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his rushing TD celebration, and he hasn't rushed for a TD this season. So he hasn't had the chance to. No clue if he would still do it, but I think he would actually.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams have some injuries, but the 49ers have been hurt particularly bad this year. And when teams get signifcant injuries to starters, it hurts team play, just does. The injuries haven't been the entire reason as there are other factors, but the oline injuries have had an impact on the offense. That is obvious.

I get what you're saying but just look at our division. Arizon has more injuries to impact players/starters than anyone in the league and they are in first in the NFC. Seattle has a lot of injuries early on (getting players back now has help, obviously) but both teams are doing great. I'm not saying injuries don't hurt teams, but using injuries as an excuse is dumb considering other teams go through the same thing.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his rushing TD celebration, and he hasn't rushed for a TD this season. So he hasn't had the chance to. No clue if he would still do it, but I think he would actually.

I don't think he will. Like Darken stated, he has had to eat lots of humble pie.