• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the face of the NBA?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks fucking ridiculous, is what he looks like.

:agree:

But does this make him look like a thug...?

Also changed the pic for you Beardown, so you can see him smiling but I'm going to change it again so look quick...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

I'm not here to argue the case nor say the OP would murder a perceived thug... My point was simply Trayvon was where he was supposed to be, doing what he was supposed to be doing... Mr. Zimmerman followed him because he saw what he perceived to be a thug based on what he thought a thug looked like and now Trayvon is dead... What happened is going to be up to the jury, but my statement above in bold is fact and based on race... Perhaps my previous choice of words were too opinionated, but not hypocritical... I didn't say Zimmerman looks like somebody who would kill somebody... I also agree you can label somebody a thug and not kill them, my point was where will it lead you to do so...? I'm sure Zimmerman didn't go out to hunt thugs... I don't think he planned to kill Trayvon... But in his haste to capture or see captured a perceived a thug, young man was killed...

:10: Thats the truth of the matter.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

But does this make him look like a thug...?

Also changed the pic for you Beardown, so you can see him smiling but I'm going to change it again so look quick...

Yes.

I think you should leave the av...I like it a lot better.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

I'm not here to argue the case nor say the OP would murder a perceived thug... My point was simply Trayvon was where he was supposed to be, doing what he was supposed to be doing... Mr. Zimmerman followed him because he saw what he perceived to be a thug based on what he thought a thug looked like and now Trayvon is dead... What happened is going to be up to the jury, but my statement above in bold is fact and based on race... Perhaps my previous choice of words were too opinionated, but not hypocritical... I didn't say Zimmerman looks like somebody who would kill somebody... I also agree you can label somebody a thug and not kill them, my point was where will it lead you to do so...? I'm sure Zimmerman didn't go out to hunt thugs... I don't think he planned to kill Trayvon... But in his haste to capture or see captured a perceived a thug, young man was killed...

The bolded is absolutely true.

BUT!!! Had Trayvon, not "kept it real" and been more diplomatic, he may have lived as well. I am not justifying Zimmerman, by any means, and you can visit the thread we have here on the subject to verify that, but it seems to me, that a couple of dumbshits, one of whom was packing, displayed their dumbassedness to each other, and it resulted in the death of a young man. Zimmerman was completely fucking crazy, and far over the line to do what he did, but Trayvon could've avoided death, had the "thug" in him not lashed out.

We all have some thug in us, and when circumstances line up, sometimes it is hard to control it, but I urge all of you that want to show your testicular fortitude in similar instances to save it for your wife that night, when you return home to her safely, because you took the intelligent route. People be fucking crazy yo, and you never know if that person you flipped the bird to at the red light, is swinging from a frayed end of sanity, and just needing an excuse to snap. Be safe, and smart and none of these worries will arise.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Birdman look like to you?
I dont know Birdman at all. Never seen him outside the arena. Just asking a question.

Now as far as Beasley, I'm not close friends with him or anything, but I do know him and have been with him around him numerous times.
The kid has a heart of gold, is actually a bit sensitive. Furthest thing from the definition of thug then you will ever meet.

I remember the summer puck up game incident. I guess thats what can happen to you when you heckle and fuck with a man 6' 9".

That doesn't make B Easy a thug, that makes the jackass running his mouth a fool.

I have always thought birdman looks like birdshit with all of those fuckin ugly tatoos

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always thought birdman looks like birdshit with all of those fuckin ugly tatoos

Whatever.

I just thought the video was funny.

Last thing I wanted to do was rehash this thread in general.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, people, there are always going to jerks in any sports league. Good people too.

No single player is ever the face of any league though some will get more publicity than they deserve.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Good thread. Those pictures in the first post were like a horror show. As far as judging a book by its cover, more often than not it's a good idea.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

Thugs

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I hate them. I've wanted them out of Phoenix for a while now. Ball hogs & whiney bitches that talk too much for players that haven't proven shit yet in the NBA. I'll be the happiest man in Phoenix when they are gone along with our joke of an owner Rob Sarver.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW what a thread.

Some peeps just need to get laid.