• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Russell Wilson going to die??

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are engaged.

But he has been known to dump a wife if she gets out of line.
Right, but he can't dump her now, they aren't married, and he's waited so long...

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries for Russ, if the fool is stupid enough to make public threats, chances are he is too dumb to actually find Russ out in the open.

Keep banging away at the hottie... oops, nevermind.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well I had one like that when I lived in L.A. but she associated with some real low class stupid thugs she grew up with, including a couple of her brothers who were in and out of jail/prison.

It lasted about a month until I saw what she had around her.

Sometimes you got to get the hell away no matter now hot they are.

Just like her? What was her net worth?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea who Ciara or Future are, but after reading the article, I do not understand why Wilson chooses to be involved with that shit.

Probably has something to do with this...

rs_634x1024-160210190732-634.Ciara-Keds-Party-NYC.ms.021016.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know that so many people are concerned where DRuss puts his dick.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy isn't seeing the big picture... Jealousy has him blinded... Having a guy like Russell around your kid is not a bad thing, he's not some negative jackass that's gonna do any harm to your child... Look past yourself and think about your kid... The Bit%^$ doesn't care about you anymore bro, your superman to your child so wake the @#$^ up! Just be thankful she's not dating some crack addict from Vegas....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well I had one like that when I lived in L.A. but she associated with some real low class stupid thugs she grew up with, including a couple of her brothers who were in and out of jail/prison.

It lasted about a month until I saw what she had around her.

Sometimes you got to get the hell away no matter now hot they are.

Yep, Hot doesn't = Character.... Hit it and quit it... So many guy's get caught up in the physical part, I totally understand, it's a powerful thing.. BUT that's how you end up in a bad situation.... I had a kid with a HOT HOT HOT women, it ended up being one of the worst nightmares I put myself in... I learned... My daughter is almost 18 so I survived... :]

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Hot doesn't = Character.... Hit it and quit it... So many guy's get caught up in the physical part, I totally understand, it's a powerful thing.. BUT that's how you end up in a bad situation.... I had a kid with a HOT HOT HOT women, it ended up being one of the worst nightmares I put myself in... I learned... My daughter is almost 18 so I survived... :]

Dude, you should go on the Maury Show.

Or, get a DNA test.

With all respect, if she was HOT^3 to you, she was HOT^3 to a lot of other guys and hotties like to fuck the guys that pay attention to them.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you should go on the Maury Show.

Or, get a DNA test.

With all respect, if she was HOT^3 to you, she was HOT^3 to a lot of other guys and hotties like to fuck the guys that pay attention to them.

LOL @ Maury Show..... Actually I got a DNA test... I requested it after we split and the state did it before our child support hearing... She was ticked off at me for requesting it but I didn't care at that point.... And yes most hot women lack character, it's so rare to find super attractive women who have depth ... And when you see attention whores, turn the other way....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is probably going to retire in a year and become a Carpenter, following in Jesus' footsteps. He'll do this until he's 32 and then get captured by pirates in a routine deep sea fishing excursion off the coast of Somalia, where there are no fish. He'll remain captive there until the US invents lightsabers in 2032. Once the US is done with that task we'll negotiate his freedom for 2 barrels of high grade plutonium which they'll use to create a ridiculous nuke and end civilization as we know it.

Thanks Wilson... thanks. Ass.