• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kubiak really quitting?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the rumors floating around

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was asked about the rumour, and this was his response:

“I love this league. I love the Broncos. I love the work, you know? You know, I’m all in on the Raiders right now. There will be time for reflection and all that stuff next week, but right now it’s time to focus on what we’re doing.”

I can certainly see how that looks as if he's contemplating it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had another health issue this year so it wouldn't surprise me. Just like players if your body is telling you enough is enough there's not a lot you can do.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had another health issue this year so it wouldn't surprise me. Just like players if your body is telling you enough is enough there's not a lot you can do.

He has nothing left to gain, won a SB as a player, an OC and HC.....Great guy, I wish him the best....
Next stop HOF !!:yo:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good! Kubiak is an asshole and a major douche.

Saw him in a bar once and he was going off on the bartender because his bud light was flat and wanted a refund. It's a fucking BUD LIGHT dude! Anyway, the bartender replaced it and Kubiak was still mouthing off so I confronted this fucker. I was like, "BITCH STFU and drink the horse piss you're ordering. Nobody cares you lucked into a Super Bowl with a stacked defense. GTFO." Kubiak smashed the bottle and tried to stab me but I round house 360'd that bitch to the face. I was about to put on the finishing blow before some bitch ass door man came over and hauled me out.

Kubiak later tried to sue me but I texted him (got his phone # through a friend) and called him a bitch ass {racist word} and I'd let everyone know how much of a pussy he is.. and he dropped the suit.

None of this happened, but pretty sure if I saw him in a bar and he was drinking a bud light it'd go down exactly like this.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yes, the time of year for the rumors to start flying.

Don't really see much to this yet. Seems like bad timing if its true. The lockerroom was/is in turmoil, and the HC wants to skedaddle? If he does indeed leave, it better be for retirement. Else he will vault to the top of the douchiest coaches to ever coach.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yes, the time of year for the rumors to start flying.

Don't really see much to this yet. Seems like bad timing if its true. The lockerroom was/is in turmoil, and the HC wants to skedaddle? If he does indeed leave, it better be for retirement. Else he will vault to the top of the douchiest coaches to ever coach.

Now there's a word you don't hear these days Face, you're telling your age now....:eek:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there's a word you don't hear these days Face, you're telling your age now....:eek:
Lol... I had to look it up to spell it right. Surprising that it was the word that came to mind. I am half past drunk already so there's that...

And I bet I'm probably half your age old man!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about they just forfeit so the Raiders can win the division?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stress of riding a clipboard for his career has caught up to him.

I can play pat hands easily myself.

These days dumb luck makes millionaires and hall of famers.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locally the rumors are definitely catching fire. Most of the local media types are hearing the chances of him retiring are 50/50 at this time. There are a couple of reasons for this...

1) As some have said health wise some have to question where he is at.

2) Loyalty to his staff. One of the best and worst qualities of Kubiak is he is loyal to a fault. Some wonder if he is just going to retire instead of fire some of the people on his staff that need to go.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was tweeted this morning...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got anyone in mind or a type of HC you want them to go for??

Josh McDaniels all the way! Ok just threw up in my mouth a bit typing that.

Honestly I have been advocating ever since these rumors started for Kyle Shanahan. There are many reasons for this...

1) Everywhere he has gone as a QB's coach, OC, or whatever the offense seems to improve dramatically. QB play especially sees a nice jump.

2) He is respected by his players from all that I have read.

3) He runs a more updated version of what the Broncos have run under Kubiak so the transition wouldn't be as drastic with him coming in. They could keep many of the same concepts just have a more updated version. What I mean by that is especially blocking schemes. With the cut block pretty much eliminated from the game Shanahan has done a great job introducing more gap blocking responsibilities into his scheme. This has worked out well for them in Atlanta.

4) He has some youth. So hopefully if he has success there won't be this change our Coach in a few years that keeps happening lately for the Broncos.

5) He knows the Broncos organization pretty darn well. His dad actually lives in Denver right now so I think the Broncos could have a very nice leg up in getting him to come here.

6) I love his OL coach. Maybe more than getting Shanahan this would be my biggest hope would his OL coach coming with him. He has done a great job everywhere he has gone as well and teams have usually seen a huge jump especially in the run game wherever he goes.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh McDaniels all the way! Ok just threw up in my mouth a bit typing that.

Honestly I have been advocating ever since these rumors started for Kyle Shanahan. There are many reasons for this...

1) Everywhere he has gone as a QB's coach, OC, or whatever the offense seems to improve dramatically. QB play especially sees a nice jump.

2) He is respected by his players from all that I have read.

3) He runs a more updated version of what the Broncos have run under Kubiak so the transition wouldn't be as drastic with him coming in. They could keep many of the same concepts just have a more updated version. What I mean by that is especially blocking schemes. With the cut block pretty much eliminated from the game Shanahan has done a great job introducing more gap blocking responsibilities into his scheme. This has worked out well for them in Atlanta.

4) He has some youth. So hopefully if he has success there won't be this change our Coach in a few years that keeps happening lately for the Broncos.

5) He knows the Broncos organization pretty darn well. His dad actually lives in Denver right now so I think the Broncos could have a very nice leg up in getting him to come here.

6) I love his OL coach. Maybe more than getting Shanahan this would be my biggest hope would his OL coach coming with him. He has done a great job everywhere he has gone as well and teams have usually seen a huge jump especially in the run game wherever he goes.

LOL...Josh...I don't think he goes anywhere. I like your choice, seems like the right move...Have to keep an eye on that one! SO is it "Win one for Kubiak" today...LOL

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Ryan is available.