• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it okay to key a car that took up multiple front spots?

Is it okay to key a car that takes multiple front parking spots?

• Yes

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 55.7%

• Total voters

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I take my firebird out and have to stop somewhere I take up 2-4 spots but its always away from the front of wherever I am going and I walk the distance. Does not happen often because I'm afraid the car will be gone when I come out of the store.

I wont ever key a car but I will leave a note telling them they cant park for shit.

JMHO

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup yesterday went to the store and was going to pull into a stall and this new vet came in and beat me to it by taking up two stalls and then the fucker flipped me off .. well i got out of the store first and really gouged that fiberglass .. dont flip me off bitch

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take up 2 spots or if space permits 4 (by parking on the cross) but I park almost as far away as possible top protect my S55 AMG.

I'd never do it front row or close though.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twice.
Wife had her new Explorer for 1 day and had stopped at Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake VA.
It was a weekday, mid day and she parked of the the side in the shade of a tree. Lot was near empty. I arrived about a half hour later to meet up with her and found that a Dbag had parked an old Cherokee with the passenger side mere inched from the drivers door. And a small ding in the brand new Explorer. Small but visible. I cralled through the passenger side, moved it to the other side of the mall and came back for my truck.
Left my "mark" on the Jeep.
Same exact thing in Nashville TN 6 years later when I bought my Lincoln. Parked of to the side, came out after lunch and a minivan parked so close the driver had scuffed my drivers side with his passenger side. Very minor but infuriating.
I left him a clue on why it should not be done.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
37 Nos
31 Yes

Thought they're be more Yes's

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twice.
Wife had her new Explorer for 1 day and had stopped at Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake VA.
It was a weekday, mid day and she parked of the the side in the shade of a tree. Lot was near empty. I arrived about a half hour later to meet up with her and found that a Dbag had parked an old Cherokee with the passenger side mere inched from the drivers door. And a small ding in the brand new Explorer. Small but visible. I cralled through the passenger side, moved it to the other side of the mall and came back for my truck.
Left my "mark" on the Jeep.
Same exact thing in Nashville TN 6 years later when I bought my Lincoln. Parked of to the side, came out after lunch and a minivan parked so close the driver had scuffed my drivers side with his passenger side. Very minor but infuriating.
I left him a clue on why it should not be done.

WTF is it with people. Park a hundred yards out, nobody close for 100ft, and some jackass has to park right next to you.

I've done the same thing to another car as you have. You want to park next to me and dent or scratch my car when there a a hundred other spots available, then fuck you. lose a mirror mother fucker, or oops your tires are flat douchebag

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is it with people. Park a hundred yards out, nobody close for 100ft, and some jackass has to park right next to you.

I've done the same thing to another car as you have. You want to park next to me and dent or scratch my car when there a a hundred other spots available, then fuck you. lose a mirror mother fucker, or oops your tires are flat douchebag

Worst part was the Explorer was a day old, literally.
The Lincoln, an LS, was maybe a month.

Today the '06 Lincoln is long gone, traded in February for a '15 Grand Cherokee the wife is driving, while the '01 Explorer is now my daily driver.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sooo on board with this post. Had my 1997 BMW 740iL and 2007 Dodge Ram, Bighorn Edition with a Hemi ruined by some freakin douchebag(s) that had to park right next to my vehicle when I deliberately parked way away from the crowd at a shopping mall.

I think these imbeciles believe that cars parked isolated "need" a buddy or something and it is usually a couple of dudes who think it is real funny to ding, scratch, or otherwise leave their "mark" on someone else's property of that magnitude. I swear if I ever catch these bastards, I maybe going to jail!!

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 30 year old Trans Am and while I don't take it to a mall as a general rule, if I find myself there, I'll park at the back of the lot, in the corner and hoof my way to the store. Taking up 2 spots at the front just shows what a low life you really are. While I wouldn't key the car, a deflated tire is fair game!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to a mall here and park in a upper floor garage by dillards.. for some reason no one parks there, they all want to park in the hot sun by the food court door or some other door.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I park my 2012 Silverado at the back of the lot where there are no cars most of the time. When I drive the 97 Saturn, it gets parked in the first open spot available. I don't care if it gets dinged.

Arizona drivers a pretty shitty. Snowbirds, retirees, & teenagers, oh my!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a bit of a hurry and warped my company truck in and took up two spots at the store getting my biscuit. Came back out and found a note that said "If you fuck like you park, you'll never get it in"

I thought that was pretty funny

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently purchased a full sized pick up and I park way in the back to avoid dings....besides, I need the exercise and dropping a few pounds walking an extra 500 feet a few days a week is a good thing.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight Davis_Mike. Those Mexicans are terrible drivers. Flat out batshit crazy behind the wheel!!
When I was out in Southern California last summer I saw a bumper sticker that read, "I'm not Oriental, I just drive like one." LOL!

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight Davis_Mike. Those Mexicans are terrible drivers. Flat out batshit crazy behind the wheel!!

It's the unlicensed, uninsured, illegal immigrant drivers that I was referencing. A lot of hit 'n runs because of that. But yeah, when I spot a Mexican plate on a vehicle, I avoid getting near that vehicle.

Have you ever driven a vehicle in Mexico? It's insane. No lanes, no turn signals, & no slow merging. It's just drive wherever the fuck you want. Seriously, the only place scarier that I have driven in is South Korea.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they park like this;

Or like this;

Then hell yes they deserve it.