• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it okay to key a car that took up multiple front spots?

Is it okay to key a car that takes multiple front parking spots?

• Yes

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 55.7%

• Total voters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck em!...

I did that today, difference is it was basically an empty gas station.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let the air out of a few tires.

Breaking valve stems takes a lot longer than keying the shit outuva vehicle though. Both excellent methods of avenging the work of a serious asshole. Pissing on windows in the winter is also a favorite of mine. That thing isn't coming down for awhile. And when it does, enjoy some pee stink inside your door.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have thought about doing it numerous times and had even thought of slamming my car into theirs. Thought better of it because I like my car too much, but I seriously have wanted too... Don't think I'd have the balls to actually pull it off though. I've seen people do it.... does that count? lol

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have thought about doing it numerous times and had even thought of slamming my car into theirs. Thought better of it because I like my car too much, but I seriously have wanted too... Don't think I'd have the balls to actually pull it off though. I've seen people do it.... does that count? lol

I know that I do. If you don't punish people for bad behavior, how can we expect them to change and learn. I though have a different solution that I use at home, as parking is a uber-premium where I live.

If I ever find someone in "my spot", (a.k.a, just regular street parking, but right in front of my house, the spot I park in 100% of the time when avail, and, that most neighbors are smart and kind enough to understand this is mine), I put aguave syrup on their windows. It is enough like tree sap so as not to let someone know you are getting them on purpose, but effective, in that it smears all over their windows.

Most seem to learn after just 1 run in.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I do. If you don't punish people for bad behavior, how can we expect them to change and learn. I though have a different solution that I use at home, as parking is a uber-premium where I live.

If I ever find someone in "my spot", (a.k.a, just regular street parking, but right in front of my house, the spot I park in 100% of the time when avail, and, that most neighbors are smart and kind enough to understand this is mine), I put aguave syrup on their windows. It is enough like tree sap so as not to let someone know you are getting them on purpose, but effective, in that it smears all over their windows.

Most seem to learn after just 1 run in.

perhaps my job has made me immune to thinking like this. I have done stuff (not keying cars but closing out cases and whatnot for information not there) but they don't learn and continue to do it

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps my job has made me immune to thinking like this. I have done stuff (not keying cars but closing out cases and whatnot for information not there) but they don't learn and continue to do it

Agreed, not just in cases like this, but in most things in life. However, that said, if you do nothing then nothing will happen for sure.

I just hope for the better side of human nature to show its head every now and again.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how anyone thinks it's okay to damage the property of another person, over something as trivial as a parking spot

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how anyone thinks it's okay to damage the property of another person, over something as trivial as a parking spot

For myself, it comes from being mean and petty. And, that comes from being on the wrong end of the good things in life well more often than not.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For myself, it comes from being mean and petty. And, that comes from being on the wrong end of the good things in life well more often than not.

Well maybe the first step to a different life may come from not keying the vehicle.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a good way of getting your ass kicked if you get caught.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it's not ok to key anyone's car,,, cuss the guy out leave him a note if you want but remember if you do key it sometime in the future some one will do yours for some petty reason and you won't have a leg to stand on

you know the old saying what goes around comes around,,,,IN OTHER WORDS PAYBACK IS A BITCH

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it's not ok to key anyone's car,,, cuss the guy out leave him a note if you want but remember if you do key it sometime in the future some one will do yours for some petty reason and you won't have a leg to stand on

you know the old saying what goes around comes around,,,,IN OTHER WORDS PAYBACK IS A BITCH

I agree with you, to a point. While I will do something to someone if they deserve it, I also expect it then to be done back on me, and, I can not complain.

However, I find that I do not experience payback in this arena, as I am a courteous parker.

So, WINNER, WINNER for me.:laugh3:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have no idea who it belongs to, I wouldn't fuck with another man's car. People are capable of crazy shit.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have no idea who it belongs to, I wouldn't fuck with another man's car. People are capable of crazy shit.

:agree:

People should think before they mess OTHER PEOPLE up when they park.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if possible I always park my p.o.s truck as close to the drivers door of the offending persons car as I can get ..btw I dont care about the truck much. whats another dent

I've been keyed.... for driving a Honda in US auto-worker territory I think. I'd never key someone's car. I like this idea, though, and the note.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Payback is a bitch, that's why assholes get their vehicles keyed. And their side windows pee'd on during the winter.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just pour brake fluid on their car?

You do realize adults don't act like this over a parking spot? Does fatty not want to have to walk a little?:laugh3:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I park far far away from everyone else. I have to walk a mile across every parking lot. My wife hates this. Bad enough I'm washing and detailing my car almost every weekend. You see that commercial with that big baby? that's me...