• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Dwayne Wade Done in Miami?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5Xiq1C2.jpg

fall apart
To break down; collapse: The rickety chair fell apart.

What you don't understand is that each of those broken body parts is being replaced by bionic parts. By the time Kyrie is done being hurt, he will have more bionics than the 6 million dollar man. Then we'll get a full 82 plus playoffs out of him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously- the guy played top 10 minutes in the entire league last year and started 75 games. He has not once suffered an injury that would carry over. I am not worried about Kyrie in the slightest.

So, you have a guy who hasn't played a whole season since his junior year in high school, but you're not worried about his health?

Da Nile really isn't just a river in Egypt I guess.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie started 75 games. He isnt used to an extended regular season, playoffs.

The more depth the Cavs get, the less minutes the Big 3 have to play.

Nice premise, but it doesn't happen.
Fact: He didn't make it through a much shorter high school season. He didn't make it through his college season.
He can't make it through NBA seasons as of yet.

And the extended seasons are great, but they are also killers.
To make Finals runs, you're playing close to an extra 20+ or so hard played games.
Then, you're losing those extra weeks of rest.

Crazy stat.
James has played in 107 playoff games the last 5 years averaging 42.5 mpg.
That's 4547.5 minutes.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, have fun with Chalmers. Your blood pressure is sure to rise.

Not my blood pressure, you need to say that to a Cavs fan. Those bassturds knocked my team outta the Playoffs this year. Although I was rooting for the them during the Finals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice premise, but it doesn't happen.
Fact: He didn't make it through a much shorter high school season. He didn't make it through his college season.
He can't make it through NBA seasons as of yet.

And the extended seasons are great, but they are also killers.
To make Finals runs, you're playing close to an extra 25 or so hard played games.
Then, you're losing those extra weeks of rest.

Crazy stat.
James has played in 107 playoff games the last 5 years averaging 42.5 mpg.
That's 4547.5 minutes.

That's where the depth comes in lol. That is why they need Mo or a younger guy that can play minutes. 75 is a basically a whole, he is progressing and hopefully going in the right direction.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my blood pressure, you need to say that to a Cavs fan. Those bassturds knocked my team outta the Playoffs this year. Although I was rooting for the them during the Finals.

I know, I remember as I clicked Post Reply. I've heard the Heat are one of the few teams that may help out the Cavs with Haywood's contract. Just from experience, Chalmers has come up big at the right moments. But the other 90% of the time, you want to throw a brick at him for some of his decisions.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you don't understand is that each of those broken body parts is being replaced by bionic parts. By the time Kyrie is done being hurt, he will have more bionics than the 6 million dollar man. Then we'll get a full 82 plus playoffs out of him.

And when did injuries supposed to start "carrying over"?
Nobody should come back before they are healed.
Thing is, the body compensates and that's where the new injuries come from.

There have been many bodies gifted with tremendous athletic ability that just weren't constructed to take the pounding.
So far, he fits on that list.
Not sure why it would change.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I remember as I clicked Post Reply. I've heard the Heat are one of the few teams that may help out the Cavs with Haywood's contract. Just from experience, Chalmers has come up big at the right moments. But the other 90% of the time, you want to throw a brick at him for some of his decisions.

With all the loot they have dished out will they have anything left to upgrade their bench?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the loot they have dished out will they have anything left to upgrade their bench?

This question has been mentioned ad nauseam for the last couple of days now. Depth at the 4 and 5 is fine. Depth at the guard and wing positions leave something to be desired. Lebron......err....David Griffin has some work to do.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This question has been mentioned ad nauseam for the last couple of days now. Depth at the 4 and 5 is fine. Depth at the guard and wing positions leave something to be desired. Lebron......err....David Griffin has some work to do.

It'll be kinda interesting to see what their bench will look like once next season tips off. I just hope the Celtics keep going in the right direction. Although I wasn't happy w/ Danny Boy's draft day decisions.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be kinda interesting to see what their bench will look like once next season tips off. I just hope the Celtics keep going in the right direction. Although I wasn't happy w/ Danny Boy's draft day decisions.

To be fair, Ainge tried prying that no. 10 pick from the Heat to get Winslow (something I'm happy he didn't do). But yeah, it seems like the Celtics took a weird turn in their rebuilding efforts.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Ainge tried prying that no. 10 pick from the Heat to get Winslow (something I'm happy he didn't do). But yeah, it seems like the Celtics took a weird turn in their rebuilding efforts.

I was so pissed after the draft I wanted to fly to Boston just to sucker punch Danny Boy!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They can still sign JR and Delly. Get a MLE guy for backup point. Then hopefully something in this Haywood trade to backup the 3. They would have all facets covered then.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can still sign JR and Delly. Get a MLE guy for backup point. Then hopefully something in this Haywood trade to backup the 3. They would have all facets covered then.

Is there any truth that the Cavs want Mike Dunveay (spelling?)?