• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Is Brady the GOAT with a SB win this year?

GOAT with SB WIN?

• Total voters

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had a shitty D in 2014. But everyone knows the Seahawks lost that game instead of Brady winning it. If you don't like that then Malcolm Butler won it..... Not Brady. Or bellichick..... Not Brady.

Compare Rodgers d in super bowl winning years with Brady's 1st 3..
Football games are 60 minutes, not 30 seconds. Without Brady, the game isn't close.

And the Packers defense, in their only Super Bowl winning year with Rodgers, was 2nd in points per game and scored just 14 points in the NFC Championship, with Rodgers throwing 2 picks and no TDs.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you capable less of reading words and comprehending them. This post leaves me to believe you are not capable capable.
This post LEADS me to believe that English is your second language.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football games are 60 minutes, not 30 seconds. Without Brady, the game isn't close.

And the Packers defense, in their only Super Bowl winning year with Rodgers, was 2nd in points per game and scored just 14 points in the NFC Championship, with Rodgers throwing 2 picks and no TDs.

Is there a reason you abandoned your own methodology of comparing defenses and ignored the question?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're from a small town aren't ya..

Nope. Grew up an "Army brat" until my teen years living all over the US and over seas. I have lived in small towns yes, but I have also lived in large cities, and on large military bases.

Keep trying.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason you abandoned your own methodology of comparing defenses and ignored the question?
Okay, the Pats defense was 6th, 1st, and 2nd in points allowed per game in the first 3 Super Bowls. Green Bay was 2nd in their only win with Rodgers in 2010.

Packers defense in 2010 allowed 15 points per game

2001 Patriots allowed 17 points per game
2003 Patriots allowed 14.875 points per game
2004 Patriots allowed 16.25 points per game

And I originally compared defenses in the same year.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Grew up an "Army brat" until my teen years living all over the US and over seas. I have lived in small towns yes, but I have also lived in large cities, and on large military bases.

Keep trying.
No need to try. I have a saying of small town, small mind but it certainly doesn't take a town to build a mind.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to try. I have a saying of small town, small mind but it certainly doesn't take a town to build a mind.

It might be your saying, but that doesn't by default make it accurate.

And you still can't list a single example of why Brady's legacy would be "tainted".

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, the Pats defense was 6th, 1st, and 2nd in points allowed per game in the first 3 Super Bowls. Green Bay was 2nd in their only win with Rodgers in 2010.

Packers defense in 2010 allowed 15 points per game

2001 Patriots allowed 17 points per game
2003 Patriots allowed 14.875 points per game
2004 Patriots allowed 16.25 points per game

And I originally compared defenses in the same year.
Yeah I'd say those are pretty comparable defenses so Packers can't use the better defense, defense.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be your saying, but that doesn't by default make it accurate.

And you still can't list a single example of why Brady's legacy would be "tainted".
There are always exceptions to the rule, no doubt.

What I was getting at is that you have a tiny little brain and therefore are incapable to put aside your obsession with Brady and the Cheatriots and discuss facts like a grown up man.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are always exceptions to the rule, no doubt.

What I was getting at is that you have a tiny little brain and therefore are incapable to put aside your obsession with Brady and the Cheatriots and discuss facts like a grown up man.

Nice attempt to strawman.

You stated his legacy is "tainted". I pointed out that you can't list a single example proving your position.

And now you respond by talking about discussing like a "grown up man" while using the term "Cheatriots" in the same sentence, which you also can't list a single example proving the concept of the term.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'd say those are pretty comparable defenses so Packers can't use the better defense, defense.
And it actually tips towards the Packers having the better defense if you compare the offensive environment of the time.

2010 teams allowed about 22 points per game on average. So the Packers allowed about 32% fewer points than what the average NFL team allowed.

2001 Patriots allowed 15.9% fewer
2003 Patriots allowed 28.6% fewer
2004 Patriots allowed 24.4% fewer

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice attempt to strawman.

You stated his legacy is "tainted". I pointed out that you can't list a single example proving your position.

And now you respond by talking about discussing like a "grown up man" while using the term "Cheatriots" in the same sentence, which you also can't list a single example proving the concept of the term.

Strawman? Don't provide further evidence of the chickenshit pea brained Tom Brady cock sucker you are. We have had these conversations and you have already proven that you have a tiny little brain and therefore are incapable to put aside your obsession with Brady and the Cheatriots and discuss facts like a grown up man.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strawman? Don't provide further evidence of the chickenshit pea brained Tom Brady cock sucker you are. We have had these conversations and you have already proven that you have a tiny little brain and therefore are incapable to put aside your obsession with Brady and the Cheatriots and discuss facts like a grown up man.

The contradiction within your own post is rich.

Can you list a single example where he or the Patriots actually cheated?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it actually tips towards the Packers having the better defense if you compare the offensive environment of the time.

2010 teams allowed about 22 points per game on average. So the Packers allowed about 32% fewer points than what the average NFL team allowed.

2001 Patriots allowed 15.9% fewer
2003 Patriots allowed 28.6% fewer
2004 Patriots allowed 24.4% fewer

I can agree with you there. What I will never be able to agree with is that Tom Brady is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers. Tom Brady has certainly been more successful and it's impossible to argue otherwise. I just think, like the majority of non Patriots fans, that the majority of Tom's success has come from his circumstances and not his skillset. Although in a true discussion, one of Tommy's skillsets that has certainly controlled his destiny is the fact that he has ice in his veins and doesn't fold under pressure. But when it comes to other skillsets important to be a GOAT, Tommy falls short or doesn't lead the pack by any stretch.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with you there. What I will never be able to agree with is that Tom Brady is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers. Tom Brady has certainly been more successful and it's impossible to argue otherwise. I just think, like the majority of non Patriots fans, that the majority of Tom's success has come from his circumstances and not his skillset. Although in a true discussion one of Tommy's skillsets that has certainly controlled his destiny is the fact that he has ice in his veins and doesn't fold under pressure. But when it comes to other skillsets important to be a GOAT, Tommy falls short or doesn't lead the pack by any stretch.

He leads or is in the top 3 of nearly, if not all, category used as measuring sticks. Many of which he leads my a massive margin.

You simply hate the guy, hence your "Cheatriots" and "tainted" comments. You are blind to the actual facts.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contradiction within your own post is rich.

Can you list a single example where he or the Patriots actually cheated?

How are you incapable of grasping the concept that I do not have any interest in discussing it with you?

You are a chickenshit pea brained Tom Brady cock sucker who is incapable to put aside your obsession with Brady and the Cheatriots and discuss facts like a grown up man.

Now move along dumb fuck.