• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.........the best part about that article was that all my friends were calling me and saying "YOU GOTTA READ THIS ARTICLE OMG!!!!!"

And I was thinking............."yesssssssssssssss.......it is going exactly as planned."

Then the article started getting passed around inside the stadium and everything and people started getting pissed.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM...go write an article about how Bo Pelini was fired today to keep Taylor at NU. Imagine how that would blow up....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Huskerboard.com crashing........

I check that site 4-5 times a day- just to gauge opinoin and check on recruiting...... I don't post there much cuz it feels like high school a bunch of different cliques... but LOL @ it crashing......

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If it's true about Taylor's Dad sending an angry e-mail to Pelini then I don't blame Pelini for getting pissed off about that, but this incident reminds me of a boss of mine a few years ago screaming at me for something I didn't even do. I screamed back at him and told him to make sure he was right before getting on my ass the next time.

About 30 minutes later he walked by and apologized to me. I thanked him for the apology and said it's no problem.

I do want to mention that I believe Pelini should have been more tactful in his displeasure of Taylor.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Huskerboard.com crashing........

I check that site 4-5 times a day- just to gauge opinoin and check on recruiting...... I don't post there much cuz it feels like high school a bunch of different cliques... but LOL @ it crashing......

it crashed during Owa night too.. lol (and many other times)

that place sucks to post at.. the mods hate long threads, so they close them.. and they delete threads that they disagree with...

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corn Nation bloggers are saying that Carl's camera incident earned him a suspension for the rest of the season and Bo is out for the CU game.....it's getting deep!! :L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight..........Taylor Martinez quit, Shawn Watson has been let go, Bo Pelini is suspended for the Colorado game, and I have a 12 inch penis.........sounds about right I'd say!!!!!!!! Might as well chalk it all up as truth

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corn Nation bloggers are saying that Carl's camera incident earned him a suspension for the rest of the season and Bo is out for the CU game.....it's getting deep!! :L

Wait...What was 'Carl's camera incedent' ?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight..........Taylor Martinez quit, Shawn Watson has been let go, Bo Pelini is suspended for the Colorado game, and I have a 12 inch penis.........sounds about right I'd say!!!!!!!! Might as well chalk it all up as truth

:L...no..you forgot about Carl getting a season ending suspension...