• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok..........Sean Callahan contacted Taylor's high school coach and he told him Taylor called him and said he "has not quit."

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also the players have started to boycott the CU game until Pelini's suspension is lifted

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Martinez's HS coach, Matt Logan, told Joe Schad that he just spoke with Taylor, who said: "Everything is fine. I haven't quit the team." So now we have two choices: believe Joe Schad, or Bleacher Report. Tough call.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Orangebloods.com reports what is happening I won't believe anything. :)

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our society is soft......

Parents these days don't teach responsibility....... Parents these days are not responsible......

People who can't take a ass chewing..... are a major part of the problems in this country....

MONEY^^^^^

:rolleyes:

I'm talking about accountability..............

There is none of it anymore.....

Mo MONEY ^^^^^

this just in..

iruletheskool of sportshoopla.com is laughing his ass off at this..

LMFAO!!!

So let me get this straight..........Taylor Martinez quit, Shawn Watson has been let go, Bo Pelini is suspended for the Colorado game, and I have a 12 inch penis.........sounds about right I'd say!!!!!!!! Might as well chalk it all up as truth

You wish and LMFAO

Taylor was kicked off the team? :D

NICE ^^^^^

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to the Nebraska Football Show tonight..

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to hit the sheets....

..........I don't know why though.... by the time I wake up in the morning there will be no-body left in Nebraska Sports...
LOL

I am going to run through (read) some more of these threads, then call it a day....

By the way HH, I told the pizza guy that you said the pizza was free because it took 42 minutes... he said who is HH, I said he knows your boss and he said it was so...

The guy turned around and started walking away... and I said where ya going... he said back to work to get another order... I said, here is your money... he said...you told me it's free... I said I was just funnin with ya, and he said, I thought you were pissed... I said no.... I paid him and gave him a $10.00 tip...

He was thrilled.... but got in his car and did about 50 out of the lot....:D

By the way....all this worry.... for what?

Take a deep breath and the sun will rise and set again tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, now it's all coming together..........a source tells me that nobody was kicked off of or out of anything, but that Alex Henery kicked a football that landed on Bo Pelini's head during warm ups for the game. Apparently Taylor Martinez laughed and then called his dad in the locker room to tell him the funny story. This was also all caught on camera by a Texas A&M cameraman.

Meanwhile Pelini was filling up with rage over being made fun of, so he finally got the balls to walk up to T-Magic (nobody walks up to T-Magic.....he's a stud, he's fuckin Magic baby) and he told him if he ever calls his dad on the field to make fun of him again it will be the last thing he ever fucking does.

Then today the team showed up for it's meeting and everyone was there, but Taylor was wearing a whig to disguise himself so that Pelini wouldn't see hiim, because Taylor was at this point so scared of Bo from last night that he didn't want to see him face to face. Everyone thought Taylor wasn't there and the rumor started.

Later on Carl saw that camerman that recorded his brother and he said "nobody fucking records my brother getting hit in the head"........and he broke the camera

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, now it's all coming together..........a source tells me that nobody was kicked off of or out of anything, but that Alex Henery kicked a football that landed on Bo Pelini's head during warm ups for the game. Apparently Taylor Martinez laughed and then called his dad in the locker room to tell him the funny story. This was also all caught on camera by a Texas A&M cameraman.

Meanwhile Pelini was filling up with rage over being made fun of, so he finally got the balls to walk up to T-Magic (nobody walks up to T-Magic.....he's a stud, he's fuckin Magic baby) and he told him if he ever calls his dad on the field to make fun of him again it will be the last thing he ever fucking does.

Then today the team showed up for it's meeting and everyone was there, but Taylor was wearing a whig to disguise himself so that Pelini wouldn't see hiim, because Taylor was at this point so scared of Bo from last night that he didn't want to see him face to face. Everyone thought Taylor wasn't there and the rumor started.

Later on Carl saw that camerman that recorded his brother and he said "nobody fucking records my brother getting hit in the head"........and he broke the camera

WTF

Boy JJM, you have a gift.... I don't know what it can be used for but it's a gift none the less... LOL

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to hit the sheets....

..........I don't know why though.... by the time I wake up in the morning there will be no-body left in Nebraska Sports...
LOL

I am going to run through (read) some more of these threads, then call it a day....

By the way HH, I told the pizza guy that you said the pizza was free because it took 42 minutes... he said who is HH, I said he knows your boss and he said it was so...

The guy turned around and started walking away... and I said where ya going... he said back to work to get another order... I said, here is your money... he said...you told me it's free... I said I was just funnin with ya, and he said, I thought you were pissed... I said no.... I paid him and gave him a $10.00 tip...

He was thrilled.... but got in his car and did about 50 out of the lot....:D

By the way....all this worry.... for what?

Take a deep breath and the sun will rise and set again tomorrow!

:D