• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa v Northern Illinois

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about damn time.

This might stay close for a quarter, but I don't see how they hang all game. They are replacing all 5 starting OL from last year, the best QB they have ever had and many other pieces.

Iowa 34
No. Ill. 10

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were any of you in Chicago for the game? I was downtown and there were Yellow Prairie Parrot fans every where. I blocked a taxi(was on my way home) for a few of them, and waved at some dude just in case it was one of you guys. I thought the taxi driver might shoot me though, I kind of regretted that decision for a second.

By the way. Yellow Prairie Parrots is my new nickname for you guys.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I was here and I was shitfaced. Our areas of concern, RB and DL, played well and our supposed strengths, Passing game and OL, didn't look the best. They better figure shit out.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel a bit the same way. I knew we had too many new faces to get by without a hiccup, but giving up that many points to Northern Iowa is a pretty big hiccup. Our strengths didn't look that great either. OL was out of sorts. Ball was obviously rusty after barely participating in camp. Borland and Taylor look good, but that's because they pretty much have to fly around and make plays.