• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Invasion of the YELLOW FLAG !

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong here but when Beastmode did the crotch grab he wasn't penalized but fined afterwards. Yay? Or Nay? Don't recall.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very rarely gripe about officiating, but that call on Demaryius for turning and going into the endzone backwards was ridiculous

The "taunting" call is a very slippery slope

I agree. That call was weak and unwarranted. We overcame, so no real harm, but when officials make bad or questionable calls it's completely fair to point it out.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very rarely gripe about officiating, but that call on Demaryius for turning and going into the endzone backwards was ridiculous

The "taunting" call is a very slippery slope
No doubt about it, that call was atrocious.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prob be right with you Crash if this was wk 8.I don't think there's one person here that doesn't think Denver will be toast in postseason if they don't start running the ball and running it good. It's just to early to hit panic button just yet. Lots of things can happen good or bad that will probably dictate how this team will fare coming down the road. I will be optimistically rooting for Denver to figure this out in the meantime. :)

I did say Elway was our Secret weapon.. he does have a clue as to what he has and what is going on and worked in the past ..So am not as worried because he surly seen what Gibbs wanted and what he did for this team he is not going to give up a SB run at some point he will start stearing the wheel a little and get us were we need..