• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Into the fray comes Tyler Bray!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A franchise QB has shown his true colors by the end of season 2.75 as a starter. Mitch all of a sudden becoming a consistently good franchise QB is a pipe dream at this point. The absolute WORST thing that could happen is he starts the season and we play some sh*t team like Detroit and he goes off and it's proven bullsh*t as the rest of the season progresses as one would expect at this point. My tears will be so salty if that happens.

My prediction is that Foles edges Trubisky in camp. Plays solidly but then gets injured mid-season and is diagnosed as being out 2-ish weeks. Mitch draws Detroit or some terrible D in his first start and has one of his "pop-up" games (i.e. TB/DET 18 or DET/DAL last season) where he flashes a semblance of legitimacy. The Bears play well in his two starts. The Bears hold Foles out a 3rd game for "precautionary" reasons when they really just want to take a final look at Mitch vs a good team. Then, he shits himself, we lose and re-enter Foles.

If Mitch edges Foles in camp - I'll say we start 2-2 playing in 4 19-14 type games reminiscent of last season. Then, we bench him heading into October.