• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting waiver pick up

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Tanner and getting through tomorrow night. Hopefully he plays well and gets a job somewhere else. This Jemea Thomas guy is interesting to me. We know Scandrick. Mo, Carr are for sures. I would have to believe Moore is going to make it because he can play slot. Patmon with his huge game the other night has also been impressive. Thats 5. Webb and Mitchell fighting for 6th because we know Scandrick wont be with able to play in the fist 4. Maybe he is being picked up for the same reason - just to get through the game

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think our secondary is all that bad......but I do think we need to make some moves with the front 7. ASSUMING Brent comes back in even decent shape, we still need to find another MLB......

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Tanner and getting through tomorrow night. Hopefully he plays well and gets a job somewhere else. This Jemea Thomas guy is interesting to me. We know Scandrick. Mo, Carr are for sures. I would have to believe Moore is going to make it because he can play slot. Patmon with his huge game the other night has also been impressive. Thats 5. Webb and Mitchell fighting for 6th because we know Scandrick wont be with able to play in the fist 4. Maybe he is being picked up for the same reason - just to get through the game

yup, I think it is a "get through the game" thing. Doubt Mo goes this week, despite what Garrett is alluding to.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wouldn't waste a waiver claim on a guy to get us through a meaningless preseason game when we need to see which of these safeties are going to make the roster, which are going to be put on the PS and which are just going to be cut. Kid will likely make the team or at least be given a chance. We need more CBs so I like it. Plus the kid has position flex. He was a safety in College. Could play some slot corner, be a backup safety and a STs guy too. Maybe he becomes a cover safety for us and plays safety in the nickel or maybe he's just for depth. I don't know much about him but I like the move from what I've been able to find out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thats kind of why I thought it was interesting. I read where he played safety too. Im all for a guy that can cover back there. Wonder if he has return skills as well. Harris just gets banged up all the time now. Hes tough but he takes some shots. Obviously if the Pats Brass thinks he was worth a draft pick then he probably can play a little. Odd they gave up on him early though

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading Broaduss' scouting report, either the Pats have some damn good CBs or they made a serious mistake or BB is full of shit

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard them talking about this move on NFL radio, they had seen Thomas with the Pats, said he is just a guy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep just read that. Not sure whats going on here. Maybe a trade coming.. That would leave us with 4 safeties and Heath being one and the other being basically a special teams ace.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

released to make room for toomer