• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Thoughts On AP

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, whatever Dude, keep that AP candle lit

It's a tad bigger than a candle at this point.

50feffe86cef3.image.jpg

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A move for AP would be unbelievably shortsighted and illogical. We get AP and we sacrifice picks and cap space, we still having glaring weaknesses on D.

Or,

We get Greg Hardy for less money than AP and don't give up picks. We can still address the D in the draft as well as get one of the many quality backs in the draft. How is that not the logical move here?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A move for AP would be unbelievably shortsighted and illogical. We get AP and we sacrifice picks and cap space, we still having glaring weaknesses on D.

Or,

We get Greg Hardy for less money than AP and don't give up picks. We can still address the D in the draft as well as get one of the many quality backs in the draft. How is that not the logical move here?
Hardy would fill a massive need. He'd make life a lot easier for Lawrence on the other side as well

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is signed I am really curious as to the PR work that will need to be done pertaining to the Domestic issues.

No way that can be swept under the rug and left as a great big lump.

Los of moving and changing parts guys this off season is very intriguing at this point as a Cowboys fan.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN reporter: Vikings want Adrian Peterson back, but RB believes team won't keep him if he wants out

"The reporter said the last time he spoke with Peterson, the running back told him, "I know that they're not going to make me be here if I tell them I don't want to be." That would indicate Peterson believes the team will will ultimately consent to trading him if that is his wish. He feels like they will help him out if he says he doesn't want to be here," he said. "I don't think this is going to turn into a game of chicken in terms of will he show up for training camp -- I don't think we're heading towards that. But there is still a little bit of time to try to figure this out. And you certainly want to have this all done in time to make a deal before the draft. The draft picks are going to be what you're going to get, and you have to know that by then. And you certainly want to have this all done in time to make a deal before the draft. The draft picks are going to be what you're going to get, and you have to know that by then.

The 2015 NFL Draft begins on April 30, which is when Goessling said would seem like the "absolute latest" date this could be resolved. However, he strongly believes the team would like to have it all figured out before then.

The 2015 NFL Draft begins on April 30, which is when Goessling said would seem like the "absolute latest" date this could be resolved. However, he strongly believes the team would like to have it all figured out before then. "

ESPN reporter: Vikings want Adrian Peterson back, but RB believes team won't keep him if he wants out

Report: Vikings 'quietly' looking to trade Adrian Peterson because running back wants out

Larry Fitzgerald Sr. @FitzBeatSr
Follow

Vikings quietly going about the business of shopping Adrian Peterson. He has requested-I want out!

10:07 AM - 17 Mar 2015

"Larry Fitzgerald Sr. is, of course, the father of of Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald and a well-known reporter based in Minnesota. He joined Bickley and Marotta on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Tuesday to further discuss the situation. Adrian has just made up his mind that he doesn't have the kind of support from the ownership group that he wants," Fitzgerald said. "He's put his heart and soul into this team from the time they drafted him and he's in a position to think the way he wants to think, but that's how he's thinking."

Report: Vikings 'quietly' looking to trade Adrian Peterson because running back wants out

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"The reporter said the last time he spoke with Peterson, the running back told him, "I know that they're not going to make me be here if I tell them I don't want to be." That would indicate Peterson believes the team will will ultimately consent to trading him if that is his wish. He feels like they will help him out if he says he doesn't want to be here," he said. "I don't think this is going to turn into a game of chicken in terms of will he show up for training camp -- I don't think we're heading towards that. But there is still a little bit of time to try to figure this out. And you certainly want to have this all done in time to make a deal before the draft. The draft picks are going to be what you're going to get, and you have to know that by then. And you certainly want to have this all done in time to make a deal before the draft. The draft picks are going to be what you're going to get, and you have to know that by then.

The 2015 NFL Draft begins on April 30, which is when Goessling said would seem like the "absolute latest" date this could be resolved. However, he strongly believes the team would like to have it all figured out before then.

The 2015 NFL Draft begins on April 30, which is when Goessling said would seem like the "absolute latest" date this could be resolved. However, he strongly believes the team would like to have it all figured out before then. "

Larry Fitzgerald Sr. @FitzBeatSr
Follow

Vikings quietly going about the business of shopping Adrian Peterson. He has requested-I want out!

10:07 AM - 17 Mar 2015

"Larry Fitzgerald Sr. is, of course, the father of of Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald and a well-known reporter based in Minnesota. He joined Bickley and Marotta on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Tuesday to further discuss the situation. Adrian has just made up his mind that he doesn't have the kind of support from the ownership group that he wants," Fitzgerald said. "He's put his heart and soul into this team from the time they drafted him and he's in a position to think the way he wants to think, but that's how he's thinking."

:L

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Jerry pull it off? Sign both AP and Hardy? Would become his signature moves as GM. Jimmy Johnson took most of the credit for the 90's SBs, so pulling something like this off would give Jerry the long sought after credit he wants, and deserves.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Jerry pull it off? Sign both AP and Hardy? Would become his signature moves as GM. Jimmy Johnson took most of the credit for the 90's SBs, so pulling something like this off would give Jerry the long sought after credit he wants, and deserves.

Another thing Frye would NEVER say. You are 100% guaranteed N5.

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are you? 7 years old? Listen, AP doesn't want to play for your team anymore dude....get over it. Pull up your big boy pants now and move on. Not going to release him??...we already knew that dude weeks ago. They will try and get something for him before or during the draft, as they should...this is not rocket science you know. Why would you or your irrelevant team want a player that doesn't want to be there anymore?? Grovel much?? ....oh yeah, I forgot, you are a meaningless team in a meaningless state....my bad.

If the Vikes want to get something in return, just announce that your open to trades for him, and it is what it is, and what your looking to get for him in any trade in return, and stop playing these silly little mind games with the public (you're not fooling anyone). It only makes the Vikes' management and their organization look really pathetic and desperate.

Last edited:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing Frye would NEVER say. You are 100% guaranteed N5.

Yea, the word Jerry would never show up unless there was a "nutsack" in the sentence.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you? 7 years old? Listen, AP doesn't want to play for your team anymore dude....get over it. Pull up your big boy pants now and move on. Not going to release him??...we already knew that dude weeks ago. They will try and get something for him before or during the draft, as they should...this is not rocket science you know. Why would you or your irrelevant team want a player that doesn't want to be there anymore?? Grovel much?? ....oh yeah, I forgot, you are a meaningless team in a meaningless state....my bad.

If the Vikes want to get something in return, just announce that your open to trades for him, and it is what it is, and what your looking to get for him in any trade in return, and stop playing these silly little mind games with the public (you're not fooling anyone). It only makes the Vikes' management and their organization look really pathetic and desperate.
If you were trying for the dumbest post of the week award, mission accomplished :L

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is WFRYE on better behavior

Still think he is the Fry guy

just saying

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is WFRYE on better behavior

Still think he is the Fry guy

just saying

N5 was always arguing that Jimmy didn't deserve the credit for those teams and always telling us Jerry deserved a lot of it and also how Jerry knew more than anyone else because he was a GM and has always been deserving of credit. Frye hated everything about Jerry...it's N5

" Jimmy Johnson took most of the credit for the 90's SBs, so pulling something like this off would give Jerry the long sought after credit he wants, and deserves."

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N5 was always arguing that Jimmy didn't deserve the credit for those teams and always telling us Jerry deserved a lot of it and also how Jerry knew more than anyone else because he was a GM and has always been deserving of credit. Frye hated everything about Jerry...it's N5

" Jimmy Johnson took most of the credit for the 90's SBs, so pulling something like this off would give Jerry the long sought after credit he wants, and deserves."

bounces back n forth

Who Knows and better yet

Who cares the guy is agenda driven that's the bottom line

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if they were one in the same all along???