• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Information Klay Thompson

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of thing happens pretty often in all sports. Good for him though that he was fortunate enough to get drafted by a team with a perfect philosophy and situation for him in which to thrive. Now he has the proper mindset & the maturity needed to take advantage of and utilize his talent for the optimal, ultimate goal.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson was an absolute stud at Washington st. he was so damn entertaining. they would have made the tourney if he didn't get busted with pot right at the end of the the regular season. ill never forget betting on them against Wichita st in the nit and they got fricken destroyed by like 40 though

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson was an absolute stud at Washington st. he was so damn entertaining. they would have made the tourney if he didn't get busted with pot right at the end of the the regular season. ill never forget betting on them against Wichita st in the nit and they got fricken destroyed by like 40 though
Well hopefully he has learned his lesson and I am inclined to believe he has. I don't think a full blown lazy pothead could function as well has he does in the NBA. It doesn't work that way. Some one is merely jealous. I don't agree with it, but smoking pot here and there is not the big deal it used to be any more

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3