• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury Bug is Building a Nest at Gillette

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training camp is five days old and already the injury bug has started building his nest at Gillette Stadium. It seem that he just can't find a better place to settle in during the warm season. Chris Hogan sustained a shoulder injury Sunday and was not at practice tonight.

Tomorrow is the annual Season Ticket Holder and Foxboro residents Gillette Stadium Practice under the lights at 7:00 PM

Here's the latest Injury List:
FOXBORO, Mass. — The New England Patriots’ wide receiver depth is getting shallow five days into training camp.

Wide receiver Chris Hogan, who suffered a shoulder injury Sunday, didn’t participate in practice Monday night on the Gillette Stadium game field. Linebacker Jonathan Freeny also was newly absent Monday.

Wide receivers Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and Keshawn Martin, running back Dion Lewis, offensive linemen Tre’ Jackson, Jonathan Cooper, Bryan Stork and Sebastian Vollmer and tight end Clay Harbor also weren’t spotted. Edelman, Amendola, Lewis, Jackson and Vollmer are on the physically unable to perform list.

Wide receiver Nate Washington and defensive tackle Alan Branch were present but didn’t participate. Branch is on the non-football injury list.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reps for the young guys.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news - bad news:

Good news: The defense is kicking ass
Bad News: The offense is taking the beating.
This is usual at this point in camp.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news - bad news:

Good news: The defense is kicking ass
Bad News: The offense is taking the beating.
This is usual at this point in camp.....
I'll take it. Offense is not a concern with or without TB. If the D can step up and keep games close NE will be in the playoffs again. I hope this means NE is done with the bend don't break vanilla D? We saw less of it last year thank God. Nothing scares my dog worse then me screaming at my tv on Sunday's.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stork has another concussion.

Andrews played damn well as his replacement last year, but I hate it for Stork.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it, but with each concussion, more problems follow. Time to hang 'em up Bryan. That's two in less than a year. A long, healthy life is worth more than a Super Bowl Ring.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this sucks. Stork has been a very capable C and G. Seems like a nice young man.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was Storks 4th concussion as a pro, and I am sure he had many, many more at FSU. I agree, he either calls it career or he get placed on the IR. We have Andrews who played lights out for 10 games. Kline/Karras to back up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it. Offense is not a concern with or without TB. If the D can step up and keep games close NE will be in the playoffs again. I hope this means NE is done with the bend don't break vanilla D? We saw less of it last year thank God. Nothing scares my dog worse then me screaming at my tv on Sunday's.

That straightjacket probably doesn't help either.....
upload_2016-8-6_8-45-27.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing from practice.......

Gronk
Sheard
Amendola............seen throwing the ball but not running routes
Vollmer
Martin
Lewis......who has not practiced at all since Day 1

From all reports, Amendola and Lewis will be on the PUP List come Week 1.

Not exactly heartening news for Jimmy G.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, a little concerned about Sheard being out the last 3 days. I hope they are just being really careful with him.

We should be OK with out Dola. JE, MM, Hogan, Dobson, Harper will be just fine. Lets hope White can handle the Lewis role on this team. Prob see Blount, Gaffney, Brown, White as are backfield and man that is scary.

I am more concerned with the OL. Still no Volly, Stork can't stop fucking up. Who knows where the fuck Cooper is. I think Stork lost his starting job today.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NESN, Andrews has passed Stork on the depth chart. Belichick reall got pissed at Stork yesterday because he head-butted a Bear who gave him an extra push. A push back would have been ok, but after 4 concussions, BB expects him to be a bit smarter. He may have signed his own death certificate.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NESN, Andrews has passed Stork on the depth chart. Belichick reall got pissed at Stork yesterday because he head-butted a Bear who gave him an extra push. A push back would have been ok, but after 4 concussions, BB expects him to be a bit smarter. He may have signed his own death certificate.

WOW, not to bright of Stork.
Every successive concussion comes a little bit easier.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing from practice.......

Gronk
Sheard
Amendola............seen throwing the ball but not running routes
Vollmer
Martin
Lewis......who has not practiced at all since Day 1

From all reports, Amendola and Lewis will be on the PUP List come Week 1.

Not exactly heartening news for Jimmy G.

Now remember that if they are on the Regular Season PUP list it is not just week 1 that they miss. That player then has to sit out the first 6 weeks of the season. Then at that point the team has a 5-week window in which to allow the player to begin practicing. Then at that point they have another 21-days to decide whether to activate the player to the 53-man roster.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Stork also threw punches (reports are BB talked to the guy Stork hit after practice today). He did the same shit in Denver last yr that ended up killing a drive, we can't have that. Be curious if he gets traded or kept here of OG/C depth. Would love to know WTF is going on with Cooper, how long does this shit take? Would love to see what this line looks like with him in there. It seems the left side (Solder/Thuney/Andrews) have that locked down and are looking good. All the issues I read are on the right side.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this RB shit is starting to bother me, maybe it's just me but man...No Lewis, Brown, Foster. I honestly have no faith in Blount, Gaffney, White, Bolden...shit that is worse than last yr. 2 guys who were hurt, another player the coaches have no faith in, and a ST guy. I think a trade is coming, there has to be. They all can't pick up the Blitz. I still say go after Sankey in Tenn. They clearly have no issues moving anyone after DGB was traded and they have 5 solid RB in front of him (Murray, Henry, Cobb, Andrews, McCluster)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper's Planta Facia is much worse than reported. He was supposed to stay off the foot for a least a week to allow the nerves to calm down. I'm sure they medicated it and gave him meds to help the healing process. If he's not on the field next week, then he'll be a PUP member.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper's Planta Facia is much worse than reported. He was supposed to stay off the foot for a least a week to allow the nerves to calm down. I'm sure they medicated it and gave him meds to help the healing process. If he's not on the field next week, then he'll be a PUP member.

Actually he is not eligible for the PUP. He practiced this year during training camp. The only way to qualify for the PUP in the regular season is to have been on the preseason PUP and not practiced.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then he'll be a "wait and see". He's a free agent at the end of this year and I can't imagine he'd want to spend it on IR.