• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injuries mount for Flyers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devils look pretty heartless right now, so I don't think injuries are going to hold the Flyers back too much.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Those are 2 pretty big blows for the Flyers.

Hopefully they aren't effected too much by them. I've been pulling for them in that series.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am content for now. Let Ville play. Day-to-day and Carts had 2 Goals last night. We won by 3. I dont think Gags has lit a lamp this postseason so nothing too scary

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Time for Hartnell to do something positive - besides fall down (that provides some comic relief ever now and again).

LOL

I went to a Flyers game earlier this year and you would not believe how many times he fell. It was comical really and more noticeable when you can see the whole ice surface....lol

Larry N

Flyers fan for life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
gagne is out for three weeks. carter is out for the rest of the season.

Not too worried about it from a goal scoring perspective. At least for this series. I still think the Flyers win in six. But....

How do the lines configure now? Easy enough to say stick Ville in for Gags. But who moves to the second line? Maybe it's better to put Ville on the second line with Briere and Hartnell and slot Powe up with Richards and Carbomb. I don't really want to beak up the JVR-Giroux-Asham line if it can be helped.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it is incredible. He used to be a solid forechecker, but now he falls down every time there is a battle behind the net.

attachment.php

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too worried about it from a goal scoring perspective. At least for this series. I still think the Flyers win in six. But....

How do the lines configure now? Easy enough to say stick Ville in for Gags. But who moves to the second line? Maybe it's better to put Ville on the second line with Briere and Hartnell and slot Powe up with Richards and Carbomb. I don't really want to beak up the JVR-Giroux-Asham line if it can be helped.

Yeah, I think Ville gets put on Briere's line (as he showed some good chemistry with #48 earlier this year).

Hartnell - Briere - Leino
Kung Powe - Richards - Carbomb
JVR - Giroux - Ashcan
Lappy - Betts - Laliberte/Cote/Nodl

I really hope it's not Cote.

Larry N

Flyers fan for life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I think Ville gets put on Briere's line (as he showed some good chemistry with #48 earlier this year).

Hartnell - Briere - Leino
Kung Powe - Richards - Carbomb
JVR - Giroux - Ashcan
Lappy - Betts - Laliberte/Cote/Nodl

I really hope it's not Cote.

Those combos look good. I'm with you on Cote. Pairing Nodl with Lappy and Betts at least gives a full line. Putting Cote in just wastes a slot.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Carter or Gagne for game 5? Yikes...

Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren issued the following statement on Wednesday morning regarding forwards Jeff Carter and Simon Gagne:

“Jeff Carter and Simon Gagne both suffered injuries to their right foot in Tuesday night’s game. Neither will be available to play Thursday, and both players are listed as day-to-day.”

Hey....Mr Badnews......just because your team hit the showers early doesn't mean you have to drive your goddamn knee into our balls!!!!! :mad:

:)

Fucking sucks! We'll still win this series though. :cool:

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey....Mr Badnews......just because your team hit the showers early doesn't mean you have to drive your goddamn knee into our balls!!!!! :mad:

:)

Fucking sucks! We'll still win this series though. :cool:

Yeah, I think you guys will win the series but I don't know if they can do much more then that.

Hopefully I'm wrong though...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nodl has shown that he is defensively aware, with very little scoring touch, at the NHL level. I would prefer him to Laliberte, but either one is a better option than Cote.

hahaha yeah......Cote would be a real solid move. pffft lol

IMO It has to be Laliberte that gets the call.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If their defense continues its stellar play, I guess anything could happen. But they aren't going anywhere if Hartnell and/or JVR don't step it up a notch.

Definitely. They'll need those 2 to step up.

On an unrelated note. Pat's King of Steaks is better the Genos.

Tox might disagree. I don't know....

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha yeah......Cote would be a real solid move. pffft lol

IMO It has to be Laliberte that gets the call.

I think he will be the one, Tox. He scored a couple of goals earlier this season when he was called up. Supposedly Lava had a one-on-one meeting with Laliberte this morning, so that probably means he's getting the call.