• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Independence from Dan Snyder

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to give a heads up to the media........make it a national story, minimum one that the local outlets will report and possibly get picked up nationally.

yeah go for what you know fellas . let me know how it all works out :suds:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me give a bit of hope to lamenting fans of this team. Remember those basketball movies where the little wimpy guy gets dunked on and in the process gets a face full of Johnson and nuts?......Well right now, our team is that guy. In the end however, things for that guy, always seem to turn out OK. Well in as much as hope goes, there you go!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well KSD should lead the charge and he can tell me how it works out

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People are just venting Dad, better this than what that fella did to his home after Dallas loss. Let them vent, they've earned it!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are just venting Dad, better this than what that fella did to his home after Dallas loss. Let them vent, they've earned it!!

well stymie i did that above, said vent fellas vent , and they came back with "we can sit back and do nothing " so i have to believe this is real dont i ? :suds:

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to give a heads up to the media........make it a national story, minimum one that the local outlets will report and possibly get picked up nationally.

Just takes an email or two to a Dan Steinberg or Mike Wise or other notorious Snyder hater to get something onto their blogs.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just takes an email or two to a Dan Steinberg or Mike Wise or other notorious Snyder hater to get something onto their blogs.

mike wise is gone but hey make the move i want to see this work :suds:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me give a bit of hope to lamenting fans of this team. Remember those basketball movies where the little wimpy guy gets dunked on and in the process gets a face full of Johnson and nuts?......Well right now, our team is that guy. In the end however, things for that guy, always seem to turn out OK. Well in as much as hope goes, there you go!!

Yesterday's game reminded me of a basketball game. We were the Washington Generals, of course, and the Rams were Flubber.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday's game reminded me of a basketball game. We were the Washington Generals, of course, and the Rams were Flubber.

The Generals analogy is a good one since that team was also assembled with the express purpose of making $$ & they never cared about winning. Speaking of basketball - after years of torture - the Wizards turned it around last season & are definitely heading in the right direct. Off course - it involved a change of ownership & consists of an owner who actually cares about the fans & in having a truly successful team. Having a hard time now seeing that type of turnaround for this team.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are my teams:

Redskins
Maryland Basketball
Maryland Football
Red Sox
Caps
Wizards

3 years ago if you told me the Wizards would be my best team and really the only team capable of anything I would have laughed my ass off.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://fnews.com/crowd-at-texansjaguars-game-is-very-sparse-at-start-of-2nd-half-6lk7

Take a look at the crowd for yesterday's Jags game - almost non-existent. I challenge any Redskins ticket holders in DC to make something similar happen over the next several weeks. Make it so that the only folks at FedEx are either Boys or Eagles fans.

They'll be the Los Angeles Jaguars pretty soon.

It would take quite a few months of Redskins games like that to make Snyder change.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be the Los Angeles Jaguars pretty soon.

It would take quite a few months of Redskins games like that to make Snyder change.

I don't expect anything like this to have any real impact on Snyder. However - it would be nice to see this happen once or twice just to let the rest of the world know the feelings of many diehard Redskins fans. Honestly - this is about the worst that I have felt as a Redskins fan since there is not much hope & this has happened numerous times before which has to make you think that this will happen many more times in the future.

I would just like others to know that collectively Redskins fans are not just one big punching bag.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Future headline:

Daniel Snyder Sues KickSaveDave For Libel

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash