• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In I Can't Find A Rope Sturdy Enough To Hang Myself News...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that'd be fine if we didnt offer fields that stupid contract, and draft terrence mofucking ross.

nothing matters. we're never gonna win 50 games. this franchise is a joke. im so glad i havent given them one penny of my money, and watch their games through illegal feeds online

Hear me out. Of course, the contract will be considered to be a bad move and will likely cost Salesman his job. HOWEVER, worse comes to worse, Fields should play well in Casey's system and we have a 3 who is defensive-minded...not a star, but a serviceable player. If we get Lowry, he's potent on offense, so we don't really need the 3 to be an offensive superstar. As for Ross, he'll likely carry the role Ariba has done in the past couple of years. Not great at 8, but we could've done worse. Anyway, at the end of the day, this team can still be pretty competitive come next season. Having said that, we really need to get Lowry.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hear me out. Of course, the contract will be considered to be a bad move and will likely cost Salesman his job. HOWEVER, worse comes to worse, Fields should play well in Casey's system and we have a 3 who is defensive-minded...not a star, but a serviceable player. If we get Lowry, he's potent on offense, so we don't really need the 3 to be an offensive superstar. As for Ross, he'll likely carry the role Ariba has done in the past couple of years. Not great at 8, but we could've done worse. Anyway, at the end of the day, this team can still be pretty competitive come next season. Having said that, we really need to get Lowry.

salesman aint going anywhere. Team regresses his first four years as gm and he ends getting a promotion with a sex slave name ed staphanski to act as gm making all the phone calls so salesman can just sit back in his chair and drink axehead watermellon beverage all day

man this guy is good

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think they'll just end up keeping jose bung, casey seems to like him in his racist rotation

Man, would you be cool with the team if you were Baldy and the team tried to get rid of two twice in consecutive summers? You would have to be pretty masochistic to be cool with getting slapped around like that by Salesman.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, would you be cool with the team if you were Baldy and the team tried to get rid of two twice in consecutive summers? You would have to be pretty masochistic to be cool with getting slapped around like that by Salesman.

what are you saying, bungs as god as gone? i wish

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im tired of being optimistic.

fields contract is just plain dumb. we're paying a guy who shot 56% from the free throw line 6 mill a year. inexcusable. hes played well for half a season over the past two years, and we give him a ludicrous contract. this isnt how good teams build.

colangelo and mlse are more worried about selling seats next year, than actual building something over the long haul. its pathetic. im tired of all the retarded sports team in this town, the fans deserve better than these assholes

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nash to lakers.

of all the teams...

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he signs for 3/25mill. 11 mill less than toronto offer

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew it was never about the money for Nash though. That man is rich as balls. However, the choice to go to the Lakers is still pretty shocking.

i have too many friends that are lakers fans. this just isnt fair. i guess its good he didnt go in our division to the knicks or nets. but fuck, this is too sad

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the most ridiculous thing is, clearly, i mean CLEARLY, we werent even close to being in the running. you think colangelo would have clued in just a little bit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the most ridiculous thing is, clearly, i mean CLEARLY, we werent even close to being in the running. you think colangelo would have clued in just a little bit

This dude summed it up the best

‏@michaelgrange
Nash “@sidekick37: If I asked my GF to marry me, bought a big rock and she asked to mull it over, I would know where I stood...” #Raptors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

110630-valanciunas-590.jpg

Save us!