• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In I Can't Find A Rope Sturdy Enough To Hang Myself News...

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont mind nash deciding to go elsewhere, and i dont blame colangelo for offering him a big contract.

i do blame him though for offering that ridiculous contract to landry fields, and drafting terrence ross, two moves which were CLEARLY made in the hopes of getting Nash. fucking idiot, HE CAN NOT REDEEM HIMSELF AFTER THIS

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, if you're nash and you clearly want to go to new york, and then the raptors make a move with the only intention being that its preventing you from going there, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO SIGN WITH A TEAM THATS TRYING TO UNDERMINE YOUR PRIORITIES.

it never felt like the fields signing actually increased the raps chance of getting nash. such garbage

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
also, if you're nash and you clearly want to go to new york, and then the raptors make a move with the only intention being that its preventing you from going there, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO SIGN WITH A TEAM THATS TRYING TO UNDERMINE YOUR PRIORITIES.

it never felt like the fields signing actually increased the raps chance of getting nash. such garbage

I completely agree with you on this one....in BC's point of view....he will find his way (as usual) to dump contracts that he handed out, but this one....he might not have the opportunity to do so............au revoir bryan.........

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
HAAAAA, sooooo awesome

i should have saw this coming, already knew about him being a fake canadian living in NY in the offseason

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lin or Lowry now
Baldy stays?
Oh boy

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well, i'm off to go masterbate to nash's decision before the excitement wears off

FIRE COLANGELO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Guys, I think this could actually be a blessing in disguise. Don't get me wrong - this would be a monumental embarrassment for Salesman and the franchise, but if we look at it from the team's perspective, it's not so bad. Yes, Nash would have brought fans back to the ACC and rejuvenated the Raptors in Canada. Yes, Nash probably would've helped us return to the playoffs. But, at the end of the day, it would be a short fairytale. Why take a shortcut? Why not actually build the team right and actually have a team that can contend in the long run?

Having said all thaaaaaaaaat, jesus I wish we drafted Black Dark Falcon Knight.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok guys, i'm just gonna lay this on you while the news is already devastating. Terrence ross, the raps rookie has extremly short arms. 8'5 standing reach, just terrible for a so called long 6'7 wingman.

oh god, MY FUCKEN LUGE

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're gonna end up offering lin the max now. just wait.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I think this could actually be a blessing in disguise. Don't get me wrong - this would be a monumental embarrassment for Salesman and the franchise, but if we look at it from the team's perspective, it's not so bad. Yes, Nash would have brought fans back to the ACC and rejuvenated the Raptors in Canada. Yes, Nash probably would've helped us return to the playoffs. But, at the end of the day, it would be a short fairytale. Why take a shortcut? Why not actually build the team right and actually have a team that can contend in the long run?

Having said all thaaaaaaaaat, jesus I wish we drafted Black Dark Falcon Knight.

that'd be fine if we didnt offer fields that stupid contract, and draft terrence mofucking ross.

nothing matters. we're never gonna win 50 games. this franchise is a joke. im so glad i havent given them one penny of my money, and watch their games through illegal feeds online