• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

impressions of your team after one whole week

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State. The difference between OSU running the table and winning the nc is the speed at which Braxton Miller gets rid of the ball. I don't think he's quick enough. The defense will mature as the season goes on and getting back 2 starting DB's will make a difference. We can run the table, dosen't mean we will.

Texas. Did not see them play on week 1. Don't get Longhorn Network. David Ash surprised me. WR might be a bit weak, but players like Malcom Brown and Daje Johnson make the difference. Defense seems rock solid, but tougher tests will bare the truth.

Both could go all the way and meet in the nc game, but don't really see that happening. Still, it should be a good ride until the end.
-
That is a great observation on Miller. What makes Urbans offense hum is a distributor. It will be the same for Texas. Both schools upside will be defined by the Qbs ability to make quick reads and on the backs of young and talented DLs.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow start bothersome-I was sitting there in the 100* heat, getting hotter by the minute.

BUT, then, BOOM. 35 point in six minutes...7 td's over 20 yards or more (NO TEAM did that ALL of last year), including Oregon

4 td's over 50 yards. NO TEAM has done that in 10 years, including Oregon.

So, now just gotta wait until we play a real team. At least, we didn't get 31 pts scored on us by Rice and have over 500 yds of offense rolled on our D by Rice as well...

FIFY.....

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton is light years better at throwing the ball. I like the way he is ready the D and getting rid of the ball. I thought he did a great job and was not hesitant in finding his WR's. The worst part about TOSU in week one was the RT Decker. He was getting beat all day long. If Urbs doesn't coach him up quick then Braxton is going to get crushed.