• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Immediate impact players on your team: Class of 2014

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy of mine says 12 of Tennessee's signees enrolled early so they don't count against this years 25. Not sure what they did to clear space for 12 but it looks like Butch Jones isn't playing game in Knoxville.

:nod: "The velocity and intensity by which we attack recruiting will be noticed." -Butch Jones

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy of mine says 12 of Tennessee's signees enrolled early so they don't count against this years 25. Not sure what they did to clear space for 12 but it looks like Butch Jones isn't playing game in Knoxville.

Hmmm that's an interesting way to go about it. When you over sign by that much it becomes unclear what happens.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing out on JuJu and Budda sucked. I think they would have been playing on the defensive side as well. JuJu could have played both ways though. That guy is unreal.

Thank God we got 2 very nice safeties in McGraw and Oliver. WIth Dargan back there I am confident in the secondary. I believe it will be one of the Nations best again. Losing Mitchell sucks because I love the kid. But to be honest his shoes will be filled easily.

LBS will be vastly improved and dare I say among the best units in the PAC. Not as strong Nationally as the DB unit. THe big red flag is the d line. But if we are optimistic we can find positives. Armstead, Buckner, Washington JR and other solid returners added to incoming JC transfer Maolata and freshman Talia that I believe both could contribute. Also really hoping 2014 is the coming out party for Prevot and Balducci.

Lots of work on that d line. But a new D coord with the talent there we have reason to be optimistic.

He may get his chance. Sark says he's open to the idea.:whistle:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure I understand. Is this the Auburn area kid that went to Bama? And if so, does this mean that his business would have been burned to the ground (not literally, but as in no one would shop there anymore?)

If so, this kind of thing kind of creeps me out. I do know once on business, I went to see a client in College Station. My truck had a little Longhorn symbol on the back tailgate. I wasn't in there 3 minutes, and went back out to grab something I had forgot. Two morons had already lifted my truck and were going to tow it, even though I was legally parked, in a parking lot, at the place I was meeting the client at. I basically had to threaten kicking their ass, and then saying I would personally make it my goal in life to shut them down if they towed my truck illegally. Fucking aggie morons.

They lowered my truck and left.

I hate that kind of provincial shit.
The business is in Auburn, parents Auburn grads but it wouldn't have been burned their are other kids in the area that have signed with Bama. That kind of stuff isn't our style.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbX2QcI8Cyo]Jabrill Peppers Run RBC - YouTube[/ame]

And since Peppers is expected to play CB, but could play pretty much anywhere, people are already making comparisons to Woodson.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy:
Jabrill Peppers Run RBC - YouTube

And since Peppers is expected to play CB, but could play pretty much anywhere, people are already making comparisons to Woodson.

I've heard this. I saw him play a HS game and is athletic as hell! He was battling a bit of a hammy or groin injury at that point. But still managed to be the focal point of the offense and defense!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With news that Mike Mitchell is leaving to be with his ill father in Texas, Raekwon McMillan will need to step up for the Buckeyes.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is a lock to start or at least get serious PT, it's Harrison.

He has a 41" inch vertical :shocked:

Surprised he wasn't a basketball player...

this.

He was one of those that probably can play at the highest collegiate level in any of the 3 primary sports.

Just born gifted.

He was just drafted 50th in the 2nd round by the Brewers. GM admits it will be tough to sign him which tells me he will possibly turn down 1 Million+ to come here.

Oh, and about that whole basketball thing.... Yeah basically he's a showstopper.

Senior Dunk Highlights - Monte Harrison highlights

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if either Brown Or Humphrey will be starting at CB this year. Yeah I know we've had some struggles at the position last year, but that is a position that is very hard to learn and I don't see how either could be ready to the extent of being a starter next year.

Special teams expect to see both however.

Tony Brown will more than likely start. C-Rob will too. I can't wait to see DeShawn Hand in action. Best DL recruit for Bama in the Saban era posibbly.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE Lorenzo Carter, RB Nick Chubb 5'11" 220 with 4.4 speed, and TE Jeb Blazevich. We have another 5 star RB named Sony Michael coming in but from the tape I've seen of him he just doesn't seem impressive enough to be able to insert himself into the rotation like Gurley did when he was a freshman.