• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sure there's nothing to it but....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh...

It's kind of weird. I don't know who in our FO has a relationship with him. So, it's hard to come up with a reason besides us "having interest in bringing him in".

But I'll need to see proof of there being more legs to this.

Eli also would not come out of retirement to "compete for a job". He would want assurance of the job. So, this means we would trade Trubisky, IMO. That would be a hell of a scenario. If we're really attempting to recruit him. Pace/Nagy aren't just looking for competition. They're done with Mitch entirely.

That's only if we're doing actually that, though. I wouldn't even know what to think. Would be a wild twist.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh...

It's kind of weird. I don't know who in our FO has a relationship with him. So, it's hard to come up with a reason besides us "having interest in bringing him in".

But I'll need to see proof of there being more legs to this.

Eli also would not come out of retirement to "compete for a job". He would want assurance of the job. So, this means we would trade Trubisky, IMO. That would be a hell of a scenario. If we're really attempting to recruit him. Pace/Nagy aren't just looking for competition. They're done with Mitch entirely.

That's only if we're doing actually that, though. I wouldn't even know what to think. Would be a wild twist.

I could see them presenting the "You'd be waiting in the weeds if things go south with Mitch" thing with Eli...But would he take the gig? Not for cheap...so meh...I doubt whatever this is gets past a meal.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot's of reports on twitter now that it's BS....which makes a lot more sense.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot's of reports on twitter now that it's BS....which makes a lot more sense.
In this day and age of social media rumors often racing downhill like a runaway train, the Manning dinner with the Bears appears to be the latest example. I trust we'll move on.