• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is It Time To Worry About George Kirby's Elbow

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to jinx him, but, has he ever had two back-to-back starts this bad? And considering the current trend with pitchers in MLB...

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to jinx him, but, has he ever had two back-to-back starts this bad? And considering the current trend with pitchers in MLB...
It is so possible and scary to think about. It is almost an epidemic around the league. I am hoping it is just a case of bad pitch location with everything being up. I haven't really paid attention to his velo.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think George has borderline Kelenic personality disorder. Two games in a row his defense has let him down and he seems more pissed off at his defenders than paying attention to the hitters.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think George has borderline Kelenic personality disorder. Two games in a row his defense has let him down and he seems more pissed off at his defenders than paying attention to the hitters.
He seemed to lose it in the third inning after George Springer had that 11-pinch at bat off of him where he hit 9 foul balls in a row. Kirby was getting frustrated, ending up baking the base runner to second and then Springer singled him home on the 11th pitch of the at bat. After that, Kirby was mentally cooked. He wasn't that mentally weak last year, but he was rarely that mentally challenged last year. He needs to get his shit together.