• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i'm all for trading wentz now

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same boring fucking reply. foles has been significantly better than wentz with these players, with this offense. wentz was 5-6 last year with wins against garbage teams. the only decent one was the colts, who started 1-5 (when we faced them.) foles managed to go 5-2, including the postseason, when we were left for dead. he finished the rams game in 2017, then went 5-0 and won us the superbowl by outgunning brady. that's 10-2 overall, including 4-1 in the postseason. wentz is struggling to get the team to .500, AGAIN.

but again, keep "derping" facts and reality.
Fact: Nick Foles has yet to play 16 games in a season.

This is a derp thread.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is still the stupidest fucking thread title.

What a moron.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious if you trade him then who is going to be the QB?

McCown?
Lol

This dude has no plan beyond getting rid of one of the only good stable parts of the team moving forward.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reduced to two things now:

1) wentz.. 2017
2) foles never playing 16 games

it's going to be 2022 and fans will still be like "dude, wentz was great that one year." meanwhile, if it wasn't for foles.. we wouldn't have a championship or have been in the playoffs last year.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reduced to two things now:

1) wentz.. 2017
2) foles never playing 16 games

it's going to be 2022 and fans will still be like "dude, wentz was great that one year." meanwhile, if it wasn't for foles.. we wouldn't have a championship or have been in the playoffs last year.

You want to claim some fallacy that Foles did more with the team than Wentz did, but you want to ignore 2017. And I understand why... because it destroys your narrative.

nobody gives a shit about the playoffs last year.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious if you trade him then who is going to be the QB?

McCown?

LOL, old thread man. wentz doesn't have the proper value to trade him now. we missed that window.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to claim some fallacy that Foles did more with the team than Wentz did, but you want to ignore 2017. And I understand why... because it destroys your narrative.

nobody gives a shit about the playoffs last year.

who is ignoring 2017? it actually plays to my point perfectly. who were his main targets? ERTZ, JEFFERY, AGHOLOR. torrey smith sucked in the regular season (significantly better with foles in the postseason.)

instead of goedert, he had burton. instead of howard and sanders, it was ajayi and blount. point being; how many times do we have to hear the excuse about getting wentz weapons? not only did foles succeed with them, but so did wentz as well for that year. they all forgot how to play now, huh? they just show up for foles for the hell of it?

as for wentz, he went 10-2. 11-2 if you want to include the rams game. foles went 5-0. 7-0 if you want to give him credit for the rams game too and the dallas game we obviously would have won if all the scrubs weren't playing.

so, 11-2 vs 7-0. ok? once again, point proven that foles can get the job done just the same, if not better. the carolina win was nice, but we also got punked by KC and seattle. A LOT of bad teams were on that schedule. in the end, foles outplayed TOM BRADY with a nearly flawless game. no one would have matched that on the eagles except brady himself.

2017 was 2017. foles either led or guided the eagles to the postseason in 3 of the 5 years he was here. with wentz we struggle to get to .500. this season might be his 3rd losing season out of 4. but OK, you keep hanging on the one that wasn't.

don't debate reality, you'll lose every time.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is ignoring 2017? it actually plays to my point perfectly. who were his main targets? ERTZ, JEFFERY, AGHOLOR. torrey smith sucked in the regular season (significantly better with foles in the postseason.)

instead of goedert, he had burton. instead of howard and sanders, it was ajayi and blount. point being; how many times do we have to hear the excuse about getting wentz weapons? not only did foles succeed with them, but so did wentz as well for that year. they all forgot how to play now, huh? they just show up for foles for the hell of it?

as for wentz, he went 10-2. 11-2 if you want to include the rams game. foles went 5-0. 7-0 if you want to give him credit for the rams game too and the dallas game we obviously would have won if all the scrubs weren't playing.

so, 11-2 vs 7-0. ok? once again, point proven that foles can get the job done just the same, if not better. the carolina win was nice, but we also got punked by KC and seattle. A LOT of bad teams were on that schedule. in the end, foles outplayed TOM BRADY with a nearly flawless game. no one would have matched that on the eagles except brady himself.

2017 was 2017. foles either led or guided the eagles to the postseason in 3 of the 5 years he was here. with wentz we struggle to get to .500. this season might be his 3rd losing season out of 4. but OK, you keep hanging on the one that wasn't.

don't debate reality, you'll lose every time.

Flawed logic is fun.

Remember when Foles was 2-0 and you were calling for Sudfeld to start in the playoffs because he looked like shit in those wins?

Can't give anybody credit for a win in a game where nobody played or tried.

So, in 2017 Wentz was 11-2 and the likely MVP. The division was already wrapped up and the eagles needed 2 more wins against 3 shit opponents for guaranteed HFA.

Foles looked good against the Giants and like shit in a win against the Raiders causing you and other shitty fans to call for him to be benched in favor of a guy who had started ZERO games in his career.

Foles threw a game losing pick off the knee of a Falcons defender, but the D pulled off a miracle. You and the rest of the shitty fans were still in doubt about Foles starting.

He plays lights out for 2 games and the rest is history, and now you're on his jock like every game he played was the NFCCG or Super Bowl. Nevermind the games where you wanted the 3rd stringer to start. Forget about those games.

Don't argue reality if you don't remember it correctly.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flawed logic is fun.

Remember when Foles was 2-0 and you were calling for Sudfeld to start in the playoffs because he looked like shit in those wins?

Can't give anybody credit for a win in a game where nobody played or tried.

So, in 2017 Wentz was 11-2 and the likely MVP. The division was already wrapped up and the eagles needed 2 more wins against 3 shit opponents for guaranteed HFA.

Foles looked good against the Giants and like shit in a win against the Raiders causing you and other shitty fans to call for him to be benched in favor of a guy who had started ZERO games in his career.

Foles threw a game losing pick off the knee of a Falcons defender, but the D pulled off a miracle. You and the rest of the shitty fans were still in doubt about Foles starting.

He plays lights out for 2 games and the rest is history, and now you're on his jock like every game he played was the NFCCG or Super Bowl. Nevermind the games where you wanted the 3rd stringer to start. Forget about those games.

Don't argue reality if you don't remember it correctly.

i've always been a big foles fan. despite that.. even after the superbowl, i was saying it was insane to think of anyone else besides wentz at QB. BUT, as i also always say, things change. foles proved himself and his game matured at a ridiculous rate. i have 100% pulled for him as this team's starter since the end of last season. and it seems as if a lot of players have as well.

as for the other part, again, stop lying. here are a bunch of my quotes. there aren't as in depth as your "ugly game" and "we sucked" commentary afterwards.. but there sure as fuck isn't anything wrong with them..

"foles threw a dumb pick, but i didn't think he was THAT bad. he only played the 1st quarter and had the eagles driving early. smith dropped an easy pass that would have given them a 1st down at what.. the cowboys 25 or something?"

"ultimately, i'm not worried about the offense. i think they can put up 20+ or so on anyone. it's all about the defense keeping it under 20 and avoiding horrific penalties.

it's funny because the eagles are in one of those classic spots. everyone was in love with them just a few weeks ago. now everyone seems to think they're trash. they ARE better than the saints, panthers and falcons right now. i'm fully confident they win that first game, regardless of how vegas lines it. doesn't matter how ugly it is."

"foles needs to play at least a half, but it's also important to get sudfeld some action to see what he can do in a real game. in the postseason.. foles can go down for a couple series, or maybe towards the end like wentz did. whatever the case, it would be nice to see what sudfeld is capable of so they know how to possibly attack. or even if foles is just painfully brutal in a game, but we're still in it.. you never know."

"it is crucial to see how sudfeld handles the offense the rest of the day. if he can make smart decisions, take care of the ball and show he can do exactly what foles does.. then he will be a legit option to replace foles in the playoffs if he bombs."

"foles is a streaky QB. sudfeld might be needed if a playoff game turns out to be just like today. we can be down like 10-0 to start the 4th and need a spark or something. it's important to know sudfeld can make certain throws, use his legs, etc."

a lot of fans thought we didn't even have a chance to win a game. all i wanted was sudfeld to get some playing time in case we needed some help for whatever reason. don't talk that weak ass trash when all you do is show up after games and make a few boring comments. you spend more time calling people name's like an insecure child.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've always been a big foles fan. despite that.. even after the superbowl, i was saying it was insane to think of anyone else besides wentz at QB. BUT, as i also always say, things change. foles proved himself and his game matured at a ridiculous rate. i have 100% pulled for him as this team's starter since the end of last season. and it seems as if a lot of players have as well.

as for the other part, again, stop lying. here are a bunch of my quotes. there aren't as in depth as your "ugly game" and "we sucked" commentary afterwards.. but there sure as fuck isn't anything wrong with them..

"foles threw a dumb pick, but i didn't think he was THAT bad. he only played the 1st quarter and had the eagles driving early. smith dropped an easy pass that would have given them a 1st down at what.. the cowboys 25 or something?"

"ultimately, i'm not worried about the offense. i think they can put up 20+ or so on anyone. it's all about the defense keeping it under 20 and avoiding horrific penalties.

it's funny because the eagles are in one of those classic spots. everyone was in love with them just a few weeks ago. now everyone seems to think they're trash. they ARE better than the saints, panthers and falcons right now. i'm fully confident they win that first game, regardless of how vegas lines it. doesn't matter how ugly it is."

"foles needs to play at least a half, but it's also important to get sudfeld some action to see what he can do in a real game. in the postseason.. foles can go down for a couple series, or maybe towards the end like wentz did. whatever the case, it would be nice to see what sudfeld is capable of so they know how to possibly attack. or even if foles is just painfully brutal in a game, but we're still in it.. you never know."

"it is crucial to see how sudfeld handles the offense the rest of the day. if he can make smart decisions, take care of the ball and show he can do exactly what foles does.. then he will be a legit option to replace foles in the playoffs if he bombs."

"foles is a streaky QB. sudfeld might be needed if a playoff game turns out to be just like today. we can be down like 10-0 to start the 4th and need a spark or something. it's important to know sudfeld can make certain throws, use his legs, etc."

a lot of fans thought we didn't even have a chance to win a game. all i wanted was sudfeld to get some playing time in case we needed some help for whatever reason. don't talk that weak ass trash when all you do is show up after games and make a few boring comments. you spend more time calling people name's like an insecure child.

Thanks for proving my point.

I remembered your quotes without having to go look them up. I called you a douche then and was proven correct. And you continue to be a douche now pretending what you said is something different.

Typical shit philly fan.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point.

I remembered your quotes without having to go look them up. I called you a douche then and was proven correct. And you continue to be a douche now pretending what you said is something different.

Typical shit philly fan.

yes, i'm sure you remembered all my quotes :rolleyes2:

"douche" lmao. yep. that's what fans who have intelligence, look at all the angles and think about the future are often called. not everyone can post the obvious after a game while at the same time never revealing any predictions. you're a reverse troll. you hang around your own fans forums to contribute next to nothing, while waiting to insult other people's ideas and opinions. funny, that's what i said 'then' as well. still dead on right now.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, i'm sure you remembered all my quotes :rolleyes2:

"douche" lmao. yep. that's what fans who have intelligence, look at all the angles and think about the future are often called. not everyone can post the obvious after a game while at the same time never revealing any predictions. you're a reverse troll. you hang around your own fans forums to contribute next to nothing, while waiting to insult other people's ideas and opinions. funny, that's what i said 'then' as well. still dead on right now.

I only make fun of those with idiotic ideas.

Congratulations... that is you.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only make fun of those with idiotic ideas.

Congratulations... that is you.

how is wentz doing as the starter? how is this aging team holding up? phillygreen is just dumb and misguided, but at least he tries. you bring nothing. absolutely nothing.

my idea of keeping foles, trading for ramsey, acquiring multiple draft picks and getting younger while still competing looks a hell of a lot better with each passing day. especially when it lines up against your.. what was your idea again? i can't ever trace anything of actual thought back to you.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is wentz doing as the starter? how is this aging team holding up? phillygreen is just dumb and misguided, but at least he tries. you bring nothing. absolutely nothing.

my idea of keeping foles, trading for ramsey, acquiring multiple draft picks and getting younger while still competing looks a hell of a lot better with each passing day. especially when it lines up against your.. what was your idea again? i can't ever trace anything of actual thought back to you.

So you want to turn this around on me because your ideas are retarded? That isn't how this works.

You say dumb things and I make fun of you.

I don't pretend to have any authority over the guys running the team and I do what helpless fans do... cheer and complain. Of all the ideas you've had (shittiness aside) how many of them have actually affected what the Eagles organization have done?

And as a side question... have you worked our the Eagles HFA scenarios lately?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Dick Nick blah blah blah you spend more time calling people name's like an insecure child.

What's your offer to the Jags to trade for Foles by the deadline, you bitch ass faggot?

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is quite possibly the most idiotic take I have seen on any Eagles message board.

Here is all you need to know about Nick Foles.

5 of 8 for 75 yards and 1 TD.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your offer to the Jags to trade for Foles by the deadline, you bitch ass faggot?
This bitch ass faggot, @_phiLLies_ , can't even answer a simple question, but he can type essays of bullshit.

What a flake.

He can also go to the main board and sodomize the threads there with his bloody and shitty limp dick.

But he cant answer a simple question. He doesn't have it in him. He only has a dick in him.

:finger2:

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pop2::pop2::pop2::pop2::pop2: