• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i'm all for trading wentz now

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 lost fumbles puts a little dent in it, but it's still a heck of stat for Wentz

80672867_2546006752191713_2913180470386622464_o.jpg

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this moron know what we could get for Wentz, a kings ransom. Why would teams be willing to do that? Because he is one of the best in the league at the most important position. It would be F------ stupid to trade him. He will win at least one SB before he retires, hopefully more.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all goes the right way, Howie will add at least 2 stud receivers who are fast, have sure hands, have the moves to find a way to get open against any defense, and compete for any pass. In other words, potential to be all-pro receivers. We have the draft picks to get them in the next draft, which is loaded with speedy receivers. I do not want him to sign free agents near or over the age of 30 years.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this moron know what we could get for Wentz, a kings ransom. Why would teams be willing to do that? Because he is one of the best in the league at the most important position. It would be F------ stupid to trade him. He will win at least one SB before he retires, hopefully more.

wish i could just make a legit bet with you. stealing candy from a baby would be a bigger challenge. what's today.. january 4th, 2020. i'm going to make it a point to come back and bump this post on january 4th, 2021. we'll see how wentz handles this aging roster and horrific schedule next season. don't be surprised if we finish with 5-7 wins.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, those ideas turned out to be not so great. We love Nick, but he got benched. Ramsey has not done well with the Rams - to date.

what players do with other teams have nothing to do with the production level they could achieve on the eagles.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wish i could just make a legit bet with you. stealing candy from a baby would be a bigger challenge. what's today.. january 4th, 2020. i'm going to make it a point to come back and bump this post on january 4th, 2021. we'll see how wentz handles this aging roster and horrific schedule next season. don't be surprised if we finish with 5-7 wins.
Kill yourself

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kill yourself

That's not very nice man!
I mean come on its a brand new year, where is the peace love and joy?
You would be sad if he stepped in front of a bus or leaped off the platform and slide under the train, ( think about the folks that would have to clean the mess up)

Tell you what go put your underdog mask on and that will calm you down and lets all sit back and enjoy the start to this beautiful journey tommorrow!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be sad if he stepped in front of a bus or leaped off the platform and slide under the train, ( think about the folks that would have to clean the mess up)

Tell you what go put your underdog mask on and that will calm you down and lets all sit back and enjoy the start to this beautiful journey tommorrow!
why start off the year shooting for unattainable goals?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what players do with other teams have nothing to do with the production level they could achieve on the eagles.
Of course it does. Ramsey is an expensive punk that doesn't listen to coaching and only plays hard when he wants to. If Foles sucks everywhere else he will end up back here anyway and for cheaper.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Maybe try baseball??

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every "Eagles fan" that hates Wentz can kill themselves. They can do it before tomorrow at 4:40.

"He's never been in the playoffs!!! Reeeee"

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. i just stumbled upon this.. and hey, it's january 4th, 2021! hahahahahahaa. so, how did wentz handle this season? you must be surprised, because we didn't get the 5-7 wins i predicted.. LOFL.

winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and stillllllllllllllllllll championnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, _phiLLies_!!!!!!!!!!