• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are hot pockets still a thing? That's something I don't have enough of in my life...

You likely can't buy one at a supermarket, but there is such thing as an Alabama Hot Pocket. You gotta hit urban dictionary for the definition, though.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are hot pockets still a thing? That's something I don't have enough of in my life...
Fuck hot pockets. Fuck 'em right in their lava filling! Talk about a fucking LIAR!! They call themselves a fucking sandwich! They are not a fucking sandwich!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Jakology

Mad props to you for deciding you need to make a change in your life. I believe that you're capable of still posting on this website while making the changes that you need to make to improve yourself as a person. I wish the best for you, and hope to hear in the future regarding the progress you're making.

Get out there and kill it buddy.
Since people are coming clean do you have anything you would like to share?

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never understood why some people get so fired up about what people say they are or aren't on these sites.

Frankly, I pretty much assume that everything I read on here is bullshit.

I mean, you don't see me losing my shit about Stolen Jewry at @Huwaryu_in_exile for playing a New York Jew on the internets when he's clearly an illegal Mexican mowing lawns in Waco, TX.

No one is up in arms about @Dolemite censored masquerading as a black guy, when we all know he's a Fubu-wearing Laotian boy who rides a ten speed to his Dry Cleaning gig.

And everybody knows that @moxie duct tapes her dick to her ass when she goes out, but we're not chasing here around here with pitchforks demanding that she drop the chick shtick.

We just have to be more tolerant and accepting of what people feel they are.

Damn, you must have a crystal ball or something. Or really good binoculars.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And everybody knows that @moxie duct tapes her dick to her ass when she goes out, but we're not chasing here around here with pitchforks demanding that she drop the chick shtick.
Hmmm... that's actually a pretty good idea. Would save money on the waxing.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck hot pockets. Fuck 'em right in their lava filling! Talk about a fucking LIAR!! They call themselves a fucking sandwich! They are not a fucking sandwich!

After a few beers and some internet pron, i just might give those a try.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have every right to not believe a damn word I have to say, but we can bring @HammerDown and the other admins in here and try to find any alts that I might be using, and prove that I'm telling the truth, but it would be a huge waste of time.

And obviously, wasting time is something that none of us can afford to do. . .

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know why they call them pockets instead of sandwiches? Because they made them so they can fit into your pocket perfectly and you can slip them out and eat them whenever you want. You can't do that with a real sandwich. :noidea:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to calm down... I've never heard anyone refer to a hot pocket as a sandwich firstly, and if I remember right, there's a little warning about the piping hot innards right there on the little sleeve you cook it in... you gotta read the label...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... that's actually a pretty good idea. Would save money on the waxing.

I'll bring the tape. My daughter has this totes adorbs roll of duct tape that has PUPPIES on it, and it's pink.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know why they call them pockets instead of sandwiches? Because they made them so they can fit into your pocket perfectly and you can slip them out and eat them whenever you want. You can't do that with a real sandwich. :noidea:

If someone kicks you in the pocket, you will have a red burn on your thigh...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You likely can't buy one at a supermarket, but there is such thing as an Alabama Hot Pocket. You gotta hit urban dictionary for the definition, though.
Jesus christ... that is one of the more fucked up things I've researched lately...

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to calm down... I've never heard anyone refer to a hot pocket as a sandwich firstly, and if I remember right, there's a little warning about the piping hot innards right there on the little sleeve you cook it in... you gotta read the label...

Nobody reads labels. They are for people with standards.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah that shit don't work, (nobody reads the damn small print) plus they smell so good, and the whole purpose of microwave food is to eat asap!

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah that shit don't work, (nobody reads the damn small print) plus they smell so good, and the whole purpose of microwave food is to eat asap!

You got that right. One Thanksgiving, I put the whole raw turkey in the microwave for 20 minutes. Took it out, ate it, and I was sick as a dog for 3 months.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eat them? Moxie had me believing i could f...never mind, that lying sack of shit.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm fucking serious right now. I made a hot pocket a few months ago and was reading the motherfucking box while I was waiting for the microwave to heat to just above scalding and IT SAYS RIGHT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKING BOX that it's a sandwich!! Pissed me right the fuck off so I threw it in the trash. If you don't believe me, go to the fucking store right now and read the stupid ass box!!