• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with you, I actually tried to make alts here too, but it said that an admin had to approve the account and I'd receive an email. They must've known it was me and blocked it or something, I don't know. But I deserve everything you guys have to throw at me. Thanks though for not really bringing it up before. Means a lot.

I knew it, Jake is really, (drum roll here) MA !

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all sacks of shit, but we're supportive sacks of shit as well. I personally don't think you're a bad guy...just hope you get the help you need and find some peace within yourself. Keep in touch with the Hoop.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hammer was here he would confess he walks around in women's high heels wearing Moxies panties while he you tubes TomBrady's greatest hits.

HE BETTER FUCKING NOT!!

If it's any consolation to the OP, I've been banned for several months. I've never heard of you until this thread.

Welcome back, Tom :suds:

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nowhere to go, but up from here. Jake, you told us all what you are really about and you want to change things. I would say you are already helping yourself. You don't have to leave to get help. To be honest, most of us come here to escape the reality of life and just want to clear their mind and sometimes vent. Not everyone leads an extraordinary life, and if they did, then honestly, why would they spend it here instead of climbing the Himalayas or sipping on gin and juice with ______ (Famous Celebrity). I think I can speak for most when I say we won't ever ask you for any favors. You can be real on here, speak your mind. You can start over. Obviously people are giving you the opportunity, and support. If you feel the need to leave for awhile, so be it. Nobody is stopping you. But if you do want some time off and come back when you feel more comfortable, this place will be waiting for you.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have we learned here today?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with you, I actually tried to make alts here too, but it said that an admin had to approve the account and I'd receive an email. They must've known it was me and blocked it or something, I don't know. But I deserve everything you guys have to throw at me. Thanks though for not really bringing it up before. Means a lot.

This is what people with alts say every single time.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that my 'puter is a stupid double-posting piece of shit.