• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I should come clean to you guys. I can't do this anymore. Pretty much everything I've said about myself here is a bold face lie, made up on the fly. It's a horrible problem I've always dealt with no matter where I go. I just always feel the need to create some story to make myself seem more unique, even if it makes no sense. For those that remember me from ESPN should probably know this, but have kept their mouth shut thankfully and I thank you guys for that.

I didn't go to Georgia Tech. I didn't even go to college period. I just randomly picked them on the NCAA Football 2002 game and followed them from there. And I do root for Virginia as well, since that's my home state. I don't run my own business. I don't do shit. I haven't worked in months. I don't smoke weed at all. I don't even know where to buy the shit. And I've never watched a single episode of Pokemon. I have no clue why I even made up that story and that personality to begin with. It was pretty lame and stupid.

I guess I just feel the need to create a fake life so I can forget about the shitty one I do have. I haven't done shit with my life, and I run away from all of my problems. And I'm an attention seeker. I'm sure you all noticed from my posts. And if you knew me at ESPN, you know what I did over there. For those that don't know, I'll let you in on it. I created a good 15 or so accounts on ESPN so I could control the board the way I wanted to. I pretended that I was a UGA fan that was just trying to embarrass Georgia Tech.

I used the other accounts to talk to myself and others at the same time so I would get the feeling that I was the most dominant poster on the board. I have no idea why I have this thought that if I post more than others, then I feel accomplished and better. I'm honestly just a pathetic individual who has done nothing in his life and seeks out escape on the internet in any way possible. I'm stopping myself though. I'm going to leave the board and attempt to fix my life and become a real man and come back here and earn respect back.

But to be honest, I said that multiple times on ESPN, then I used my alts to continue to post. The UGA fans caught me and called me out on my bullshit. I ended up just getting back on my main account and continued to embarrass myself any way I could possibly think of. I know I need help, but I have refused to get it. I live a pretty sad life, and it's time I do something about it. I'm just glad I can be honest with myself and attempt to pull myself up out of the dark.

I know this just came out of nowhere, and you guys are probably going to have a hay day with this. This will probably go down as one of the biggest "meltdowns" of 2016, but I see it as a turning point in my life where I'm deciding that it's time that I stop hiding from the truth and begin to forge my way to a real life that I can be proud of, and actually be a respectable person. This starts in therapy, which I'm going to start. I'm going to get cleaned up from all my problems and live my life freely.

With this said, I'd like to thank all of you for being who you are. This board is an amazing place to be where we all come together to discuss sports and just about anything from there. You guys are my friends, and I'm going to miss you all. I have to be a better man and friend to you all, so I have to do this. I'm not sure when I'll post again. I might still be on for a while to see what you guys have to say, but I'm going to get the help I need and deserve. And you guys don't deserve to be posting with a lying sack of shit. So...

TL;DR: I've been lying this entire time and I'm just a kid with no life who still lives at home with his dad pretty much.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, all of us are fake. You think i have an 8 pack and 6 girlfriends? Get the help you need, but don't take anything on this site seriously. You've become a staple of this board. Apparently you're going through a rough patch but you can use us as support.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I should come clean to you guys. I can't do this anymore. Pretty much everything I've said about myself here is a bold face lie, made up on the fly. It's a horrible problem I've always dealt with no matter where I go. I just always feel the need to create some story to make myself seem more unique, even if it makes no sense. For those that remember me from ESPN should probably know this, but have kept their mouth shut thankfully and I thank you guys for that.

I didn't go to Georgia Tech. I didn't even go to college period. I just randomly picked them on the NCAA Football 2002 game and followed them from there. And I do root for Virginia as well, since that's my home state. I don't run my own business. I don't do shit. I haven't worked in months. I don't smoke weed at all. I don't even know where to buy the shit. And I've never watched a single episode of Pokemon. I have no clue why I even made up that story and that personality to begin with. It was pretty lame and stupid.

I guess I just feel the need to create a fake life so I can forget about the shitty one I do have. I haven't done shit with my life, and I run away from all of my problems. And I'm an attention seeker. I'm sure you all noticed from my posts. And if you knew me at ESPN, you know what I did over there. For those that don't know, I'll let you in on it. I created a good 15 or so accounts on ESPN so I could control the board the way I wanted to. I pretended that I was a UGA fan that was just trying to embarrass Georgia Tech.

I used the other accounts to talk to myself and others at the same time so I would get the feeling that I was the most dominant poster on the board. I have no idea why I have this thought that if I post more than others, then I feel accomplished and better. I'm honestly just a pathetic individual who has done nothing in his life and seeks out escape on the internet in any way possible. I'm stopping myself though. I'm going to leave the board and attempt to fix my life and become a real man and come back here and earn respect back.

But to be honest, I said that multiple times on ESPN, then I used my alts to continue to post. The UGA fans caught me and called me out on my bullshit. I ended up just getting back on my main account and continued to embarrass myself any way I could possibly think of. I know I need help, but I have refused to get it. I live a pretty sad life, and it's time I do something about it. I'm just glad I can be honest with myself and attempt to pull myself up out of the dark.

I know this just came out of nowhere, and you guys are probably going to have a hay day with this. This will probably go down as one of the biggest "meltdowns" of 2016, but I see it as a turning point in my life where I'm deciding that it's time that I stop hiding from the truth and begin to forge my way to a real life that I can be proud of, and actually be a respectable person. This starts in therapy, which I'm going to start. I'm going to get cleaned up from all my problems and live my life freely.

With this said, I'd like to thank all of you for being who you are. This board is an amazing place to be where we all come together to discuss sports and just about anything from there. You guys are my friends, and I'm going to miss you all. I have to be a better man and friend to you all, so I have to do this. I'm not sure when I'll post again. I might still be on for a while to see what you guys have to say, but I'm going to get the help I need and deserve. And you guys don't deserve to be posting with a lying sack of shit. So...

TL;DR: I've been lying this entire time and I'm just a kid with no life who still lives at home with his dad pretty much.

I don't know you from the ESPN days, but I'm hoping that you can break the cycle.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, all of us are fake. You think i have an 8 pack and 6 girlfriends? Get the help you need, but don't take anything on this site seriously. You've become a staple of this board. Apparently you're going through a rough patch but you can use us as support.

Damn, I thought you did have an 8 pack and way more than 6 girlfriends.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winged Wheel really is a chick.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do what you need to do, for you. You're the person that has to live with yourself everyday, but don't beat yourself up too badly. Making up shit on a message board, doesnt make you a bad guy, it makes you who you think you want to be. You don't have to be a successful business owner, or a professional athlete to earn respect. Do you're best to make a positive impact on someone or something every day and start feeling better about yourself and you'll get out of your rut. Best of luck to you and we will be around to listen when you need an ear

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, take care of yourself. Your quality of life is definitely more important than your status on a sports website.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which other names?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes anyone think the OP isn't full of shit as well.

If I tell you everything I say is a lie, am I lying?
I trust this more than the Seahawks fan that says he bangs chicks and and gets wasted in Europe all the time.

"I thought everyone did that?"

-Seahawks fan

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's okay. I'm not really a Houston Texans fan. I mean, really, who the fuck would root for them????

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez...
my golden idol just got all tarnishy

guess I'll jus hop in the Bugatti and head back to the chalet, have a couple flutes of dom and fuck one of my Victoria Secret models in my Olympic-sized hot tub now.

:tsk:

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jakology, I am willing to accept this confession at face value. If it is an attention-getting ploy, it will be short-lived, cuz it paints you into a corner that it would be hard to get out of. A TON of people on Internet Forums create sock puppet accounts and talk to themselves every day. But it is hollow. You need to find affection and loyal comrades in the flesh and blood world, where you can look people in the eye. Words are a small part of human interaction. Voice inflection, body language, and facial expressions are all absent on these places. You can never tell if someone is being sincere.

Do NOT run yourself down. A post like this one is a start, but you are in the wrong place for true healing. I cannot hug you, but I would, if it were possible. EVERYONE experiences self-doubt and disappointment. What matters is where you go from here. Man up, and get on with Life. It can be beautiful, but you have to open up and let others see you for who you really are. I think you will find that you are actually a pretty cool guy, and can have real friends, if you just believe in yourself. That is where everything starts. Believe in YOURSELF, and others will believe in you. Peace.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Jakology

Mad props to you for deciding you need to make a change in your life. I believe that you're capable of still posting on this website while making the changes that you need to make to improve yourself as a person. I wish the best for you, and hope to hear in the future regarding the progress you're making.

Get out there and kill it buddy.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust this more than the Seahawks fan that says he bangs chicks and and gets wasted in Europe all the time.

"I thought everyone did that?"

-Seahawks fan

I actually haven't been laid since I left America in late December. I think people like you tend to think the frequency of my stories is a lot higher than it really is. If you haven't noticed, I maybe have 1 or 2 interesting things to post a month, if even that.

The "I thought everyone did that" was in terms of doing stupid shit when you're drunk. @clarkson23devils pulls way more than I do. I average like 1 or 2 girls a month over the course of a year with heavy variations. Relative to the frequency with which I party, that's not very much.