• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did this guy do this willingly one day or did the mods know he was a BS artist and just assumed control of his name to make a self-own thread?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did this guy do this willingly one day or did the mods know he was a BS artist and just assumed control of his name to make a self-own thread?
He lost his mind about being an attention whore, and people were kind of not paying attention.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kinda had to be here. Just think of someone who is bad bipolar and the drugs are just barely keeping him functioning and then he couldn't afford refills. Take that make it a slow decline over 3 weeks and then bam full speed to meltdown within a couple of days.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kinda had to be here. Just think of someone who is bad bipolar and the drugs are just barely keeping him functioning and then he couldn't afford refills. Take that make it a slow decline over 3 weeks and then bam full speed to meltdown within a couple of days.
*wrench*

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://sportshoop.la/threads/its-plain-to-see-what-this-board-has-to-offer

Here’s where he first started showing signs of mental instability.

Then he made this thread right after Bama-Clemson I.

Then around 6 months later he finished off the meltdown with the “I’m going to break every rule in the book” and “Hammer and Fordman are egotistical pussies” threads that are both in the penalty box.

I’d link to them, but I’m new to smartphone life and don’t know how to leave this without losing what I’ve typed.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://sportshoop.la/threads/its-plain-to-see-what-this-board-has-to-offer

Here’s where he first started showing signs of mental instability.

Then he made this thread right after Bama-Clemson I.

Then around 6 months later he finished off the meltdown with the “I’m going to break every rule in the book” and “Hammer and Fordman are egotistical pussies” threads that are both in the penalty box.

I’d link to them, but I’m new to smartphone life and don’t know how to leave this without losing what I’ve typed.
I don’t know what I did wrong with the link. Somebody can fix it