• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But really, this is nothing. I'm sure Jakology is far from being alone on this site.

But we had a female member on Fannation who went to great lengths to fake her own death. Some members even donated money for funeral arrangements. She was a fairly popular member and the news shook the FN community.

Then a couple weeks later, she was back posting again and it was revealed that the entire thing was made up.

Don't ask me how her death was faked, it is documented and I'm sure someone remembers, but I don't recall all the details.

Hell, @Cyder was probably beat up for booing Derek Jeter at Yankee Stadium in her honor.

So, this ain't shit.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, parade floats just get shittier each year.

But really, this is nothing. I'm sure Jakology is far from being alone on this site.

But we had a female member on Fannation who went to great lengths to fake her own death. Some members even donated money for funeral arrangements. She was a fairly popular member and the news shook the FN community.

Then a couple weeks later, she was back posting again and it was revealed that the entire thing was made up.

Don't ask me how her death was faked, it is documented and I'm sure someone remembers, but I don't recall all the details.

Hell, @Cyder was probably beat up for booing Derek Jeter at Yankee Stadium in her honor.

So, this ain't shit.
The same thing happened in my old chatroom. She didn't die but was constantly dying of something or couldn't afford necessities like gasoline because of the cost of treatments. People were sending her money from all over, but they didn't all know because she did her dirty dealings in PM. She also had a friend (or an alt) who faked being in a gruesome accident as a major guilt trip over some other chatter. It all came out, and the fallout was not pretty. Some people are just so wrong and awful.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I understand. Particularly the night shift thread where it's mostly a small group of people that tend to get deeper into real life shit than most of the more open boards.

I just assume much of what I read is at least embellished if not flat out made up. Sure, some of it is real too, but which is which. :noidea: A whole lot more of it is closer to Jake than what you might like, it's just he at least had the balls to say it out loud.

I was just keeping it light. There's enough serious shit around here if you need that. Pete's daughter's foundation is serious. KS and what he's going through is serious. Plenty of others most know about. Didn't feel the need to kick this guy in the balls over his deal.

i hear what you're saying. And all the things that you mentioned are some of the things that would piss me right the fuck off if I found out were untrue, along with the "good" serious stuff like new jobs, babies and other accomplishments.

I guess what I'm getting at is: JUST DON'T BE A FUCKING LIARPANTS! :rant: It's so ugly.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, parade floats just get shittier each year.

The same thing happened in my old chatroom. She didn't die but was constantly dying of something or couldn't afford necessities like gasoline because of the cost of treatments. People were sending her money from all over, but they didn't all know because she did her dirty dealings in PM. She also had a friend (or an alt) who faked being in a gruesome accident as a major guilt trip over some other chatter. It all came out, and the fallout was not pretty. Some people are just so wrong and awful.

That woman sounds like she was just trying to scam everyone. She'll get what's coming to her.

What I can say about our FN member that faked her death, I don't think she was trying to scam anyone out of money, but some members took it upon themselves to donate to a false cause.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, this ain't shit.

:wtf:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hear what you're saying. And all the things that you mentioned are some of the things that would piss me right the fuck off if I found out were untrue, along with the "good" serious stuff like new jobs, babies and other accomplishments.

I guess what I'm getting at is: JUST DON'T BE A FUCKING LIARPANTS! :rant: It's so ugly.

<------- This whole 10 inch member thing is really only 9 3/4 inches. Jesus, I feel better cause the truth has set me free.:D

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<------- This whole 10 inch member thing is really only 9 3/4 inches. Jesus, I feel better cause the truth has set me free.:D
Daaaaamn! How big is your screen that your avatar is 9 3/4 inches tall??

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, this ain't shit.

I never actually booed Jeter and had an idea something was amiss. She did pull off a good one though.
She had an alter she spent quite some time setting up as her friend and then had the alter break the news. This was after years of saying she was struggling with cancer. She was in fantasy baseball leagues with people on FN and was quite popular.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. Bound to happen when you spend so much time with your hand...

C'mon now, ain't none of us a stranger to touching themselves. Buncha lying sacks of shit!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did I just read? And when did lying become a character flaw? What did I miss? I embellish everything, except when I'm talking fishing. That's real.

:suds: