• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did I just read? And when did lying become a character flaw? What did I miss? I embellish everything, except when I'm talking fishing. That's real.

:suds:

LOL...my thoughts exactly.

Get yourn shit together Jake, this is pathetic man.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fucking serious right now. I made a hot pocket a few months ago and was reading the motherfucking box while I was waiting for the microwave to heat to just above scalding and IT SAYS RIGHT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKING BOX that it's a sandwich!! Pissed me right the fuck off so I threw it in the trash. If you don't believe me, go to the fucking store right now and read the stupid ass box!!

Nothing is a sandwich in your book.:dhd:

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did I just read? And when did lying become a character flaw? What did I miss? I embellish everything, except when I'm talking fishing. That's real.

:suds:
Well, I don't know if lying is a character flaw, but I find it hard to believe that Labotomy Icon, Fencer and KoolKat honestly believe the liberal crap that they spew or if they're just trolling, but they sure do try hard.

I've said in other posts that I have a few good connections in DC, including the new Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, Kevin Brady. I haven't bothered to post any pics with him cuz it seems like bad jdea. But I will post one if people want me to for some reason. Last visited w/ him in his DC office last Nov. (went to college with him) at U. of South Dakota.

Now, about your fishing, have you ever caught (snagged) a paddlefish? This 130 pounder was snagged in SD at the Oahe Dam a year ago May. I adopted the paddlefish screenname cuz I've gained weight like this monster.

627c2077-23b6-49ac-9f27-74e784f26056.jpg

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know if lying is a character flaw, but I find it hard to believe that Labotomy Icon, Fencer and KoolKat honestly believe the liberal crap that they spew or if they're just trolling, but they sure do try hard.

I've said in other posts that I have a few good connections in DC, including the new Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, Kevin Brady. I haven't bothered to post any pics with him cuz it seems like bad jdea. But I will post one if people want me to for some reason. Last visited w/ him in his DC office last Nov. (went to college with him) at U. of South Dakota.

Now, about your fishing, have you ever caught (snagged) a paddlefish? This 130 pounder was snagged in SD at the Oahe Dam a year ago May. I adopted the paddlefish screenname cuz I've gained weight like this monster.

View attachment 77439
I have not caught a paddlefish, sir. I don't believe they reside in the waters that I fish. In fact, I have never caught a fish that big. My biggest fish to date is a 67b flathead catfish.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not caught a paddlefish, sir. I don't believe they reside in the waters that I fish. In fact, I have never caught a fish that big. My biggest fish to date is a 67b flathead catfish.
That's a big fish. Where did you catch it? Louisiana?

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures a thread about lying turns into a fish story thread.
Could be worse. I could talk about how big I am,how many women I've been with, and how good I am in bed! (and with that paddlefish nose, that could be pretty good!):thumb:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayou Tiger wrote:

After you created the calendar thread and then went on to be wrong about everything you posted you claimed it was a troll thread.

Now after creating this thread to call out another poster and it backfired on you you claim this was also a troll thread.

Face it moron, you haven't been right about anything in quite a while.

You are being compared to Thumper now. Thumper ! Many of us knew Thumper from two other sports sites where he was known as HoponPop. We called him Pops and he had meltdowns and flamed out on those sites as well !

My advice for you would be to chill out and take the rest of this year off from posting. Let the dust settle.

Maybe with the holidays occupying everyone's thoughts they may forget your two threads and how they backfired on you so badly...

Too funny. I'll miss you Handi while you take time off.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this thread destined for SportsHoopla lore?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you laughing at my shoes, sir? Or is it the entire ensemble?

That Steve Miller concert T was the shiznit!

All of the above, but yes, the shoes stand out.