• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Fondue's will do it to ya

Funny, but my dating a model story is actually connected to fondue.

When I say funny, i don't mean "ha hah" funny, just "huh..." funny, so I still won't bore you with it

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, but my dating a model story is actually connected to fondue.

When I say funny, i don't mean "ha hah" funny, just "huh..." funny, so I still won't bore you with it

And yet you still failed miserably.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll need that and a couple grams of good weed stat!

You can probably score that right across the street, depending on which Bro Jimmy's. I don't tetch the stuff, myself

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm gonna have to disagree a bit here. I don't see the point in lying on an anonymous message board. Lying is on a different vein than sarcasm & trolling. I'll admit- I was only intermittently on ESPN before coming here and never got super involved in all the flame wars & whatnot, so maybe I'm too sensitive (and very gullible), but outright lying is such a scumbag thing to do (no offense to OP, even though he's a bitch for other reasons :dhd: ) I'm cool with crazy talk and someone being facetious/funny/an obvious troll, but to just make shit up and pass it off as reality is stupid. There's a lot of stuff that's been shared here that I've expended some amount of emotion on and I would be pissed if I found out it was all a lie.

You're probably right that I shouldn't be anywhere near the internet.

I want you to know something, Bestie...

Um...

I have not been totally honest in all of our e-repartee.

I'll understand it if you want my half of this back:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCa-9YUPViTFT_eyG3uWgnAo3AWsc4WP5DhVDwLl0q2jQJ7u6hMg.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiting for the...................

47450362.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm gonna have to disagree a bit here. I don't see the point in lying on an anonymous message board. Lying is on a different vein than sarcasm & trolling. I'll admit- I was only intermittently on ESPN before coming here and never got super involved in all the flame wars & whatnot, so maybe I'm too sensitive (and very gullible), but outright lying is such a scumbag thing to do (no offense to OP, even though he's a bitch for other reasons :dhd: ) I'm cool with crazy talk and someone being facetious/funny/an obvious troll, but to just make shit up and pass it off as reality is stupid. There's a lot of stuff that's been shared here that I've expended some amount of emotion on and I would be pissed if I found out it was all a lie.

You're probably right that I shouldn't be anywhere near the internet.
Oh I understand. Particularly the night shift thread where it's mostly a small group of people that tend to get deeper into real life shit than most of the more open boards.

I just assume much of what I read is at least embellished if not flat out made up. Sure, some of it is real too, but which is which. :noidea: A whole lot more of it is closer to Jake than what you might like, it's just he at least had the balls to say it out loud.

I was just keeping it light. There's enough serious shit around here if you need that. Pete's daughter's foundation is serious. KS and what he's going through is serious. Plenty of others most know about. Didn't feel the need to kick this guy in the balls over his deal.