• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not exactly a "Supermodel," but I did date a real life model for a brief period in the early 90's.

It's a boring story, so I won't post it.

Hand models don't count

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire away, give me any shit you want. I don't give a fuck man. I can take it.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'm not going to stoop to that level. It's not worth it.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly anyone who is upset by what the OP posted is on the wrong site, and probably shouldn't be anywhere near the internet. It's one thing if someone is telling you in PM things in confidence to get sympathy and it turns out to be all bullshit. I would think that is lame, but sarcasm and trolling are the rule up here, not the exception. The only rule was supposed to be that at least you needed to be entertaining. Say what you want, make up shit, whatever, just don't be boring or entirely harsh the mellow of the whole joint.

Not sure anyone cares if the OP now suddenly starts being super honest either. Just help everyone pass the doldrums of their day. If you have to lie about having sex with supermodels to make that happen then so be it. At least make it a good story.

I think I'm gonna have to disagree a bit here. I don't see the point in lying on an anonymous message board. Lying is on a different vein than sarcasm & trolling. I'll admit- I was only intermittently on ESPN before coming here and never got super involved in all the flame wars & whatnot, so maybe I'm too sensitive (and very gullible), but outright lying is such a scumbag thing to do (no offense to OP, even though he's a bitch for other reasons :dhd: ) I'm cool with crazy talk and someone being facetious/funny/an obvious troll, but to just make shit up and pass it off as reality is stupid. There's a lot of stuff that's been shared here that I've expended some amount of emotion on and I would be pissed if I found out it was all a lie.

You're probably right that I shouldn't be anywhere near the internet.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm gonna have to disagree a bit here. I don't see the point in lying on an anonymous message board. Lying is on a different vein than sarcasm & trolling. I'll admit- I was only intermittently on ESPN before coming here and never got super involved in all the flame wars & whatnot, so maybe I'm too sensitive (and very gullible), but outright lying is such a scumbag thing to do (no offense to OP, even though he's a bitch for other reasons :dhd: ) I'm cool with crazy talk and someone being facetious/funny/an obvious troll, but to just make shit up and pass it off as reality is stupid. There's a lot of stuff that's been shared here that I've expended some amount of emotion on and I would be pissed if I found out it was all a lie.

Your tendencies to get stabby and burn things are probably good indications you shouldn't be exposed to things that piss you off.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you were supposed to tell us about your lesbian love affair with a super model.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M-Park-Poo.jpg

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you were supposed to tell us about your lesbian love affair with a super model.

If that's the case than @moxie needs to wait a second until I get my pants down............Proceed