• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we lose vs STL

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep forgetting this is the hockey thread.
Go Kings!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go SHARKS :horn:

Losing on Thur could be a possibility since we will be without : A. Smith, P. Willis, V.Davis,

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one else has nfl redzone? Bradford is awful. Rams won't resign him at end of year. Write that down.

Rams have nothing to beat the Niners with.

Ill bet you your remaining Vcash that they do resign him at years end.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to last place of the metropolitan division... :suds: lol ahh i kid....

Go Devils and our NEW goalie... muahhahahaha

Man its really going to sting having to give up a top ten pick for retired Kovalchuk the year after giving up a top ten pick for a slightly above average Goalie.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man its really going to sting having to give up a top ten pick for retired Kovalchuk the year after giving up a top ten pick for a slightly above average Goalie.

Queen Henry looked awesome in thinner pads... :yahoo:

There might be a way the Devils avoid giving up the pick due to Kovy's fake ass retirement...

Schnieder is Marty's heir, :suds:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Queen Henry looked awesome in thinner pads... :yahoo:

There might be a way the Devils avoid giving up the pick due to Kovy's fake ass retirement...

Schnieder is Marty's heir, :suds:

Im pretty sure preseason doesnt mean much.... and it was 2 goals.

Well good luck with that appeal. I wouldnt expect it to work out for you though

Just because he is going to take over for Marty doesnt mean he is at all as good as Marty.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty sure preseason doesnt mean much.... and it was 2 goals.

Well good luck with that appeal. I wouldnt expect it to work out for you though

Just because he is going to take over for Marty doesnt mean he is at all as good as Marty.

Lunq wasn't his sharpest either last season... but we'll see what he does without his mega pads...

I don't expect much, Lou fucked up by not giving it away when we were stanley cup runners up...

Marty is the greatest... career wise Cory wont match it(highly doubt) but in the now, Cory is a top goalie... Vancuver dropped the ball on the trade

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm upset Corey Lemonier's first game has to be against Jake Long, but I guess there's no better test for him.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunq wasn't his sharpest either last season... but we'll see what he does without his mega pads...

I don't expect much, Lou fucked up by not giving it away when we were stanley cup runners up...

Marty is the greatest... career wise Cory wont match it(highly doubt) but in the now, Cory is a top goalie... Vancuver dropped the ball on the trade

A lot of people werent that great last year it was a shortened season and almost no training camp but he was still second in the Veznia voting and he still had a 2 GAA and almost .930 Sv%. Still pretty good

The smaller pads are something everyone will have to deal with not just him If anything not having Torts system that blocks a million shots a year will hurt him more then the pads... Trust me I am not worried.

Schnieder is not worth the 9th overall pick it would have been more useful just using that pick to take a new goalie..... I find it highly unlikely they were getting any other offers close to that