• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is so supremely talented and perfect in his route route running and knowledge. People are going to look so silly in letting him drop to 10 just because of his unique frame. That frame does nothing but guarantee he will be one the truly unique all time great players when it is all said and done. Because when you talk about just his game, just what he does on the field in the actual game that is played which determines the winners and the losers in football. When you talk about that, he's flawless.

If there was ever a player who was going to give Rice and his records a run for the money then it's DeVonta Smith. Especially in this 17 game era that he starts his career in.

3 years later, Smith isn't in the top 10 in the NFL and not even the best WR on his own team. Nice prediction Nostradamus

And as for giving JERRY RICE a run for his records...dont quit your day job lol He's a poor man's Amari Cooper

Last edited:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I just nailed the prediction of the home dog pulling off the upset.

The team scored 9 points but he in here talking up Smith like he an all time great.

SMH.
Screenshot_20240117-090256_Chrome.jpg
He bet 71 fake dollars but he in here bragging like he is the all time great prognosticator.

Smh

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21st best WR in league in Yards Per Game. Thats a decent starter. Micah Parsons going two picks later? Take the L

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith racked up the garbage time stats. Dak is the postseason leader so far with 403 passing yards. Guess he had a top 3 performance in your mind too lol
I was counting all of Smith's turnovers.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is @RememberTheKoy even a poster here anymore? I ventured to the "other board" and saw he started a shit talking thread there too about the Eagles. Despite screen shots showing he had been viewing the thread he failed to show and take his lumps. He is now being referred to as Remember The Koward.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is @RememberTheKoy even a poster here anymore? I ventured to the "other board" and saw he started a shit talking thread there too about the Eagles. Despite screen shots showing he had been viewing the thread he failed to show and take his lumps. He is now being referred to as Remember The Koward.
Last I saw him was on the politics board about 6 months ago. Naturally, I made a joke about the Super Bowl

Find the thread. I wanted Parsons the whole time. I'm not wrong too often.
I believe it. Parsons was a bit of a boom/bust coming out while DeVonta kinda is who we thought he was. That draft was known for having an awful pass rush class and great LBers but Parsons and Zaven Collins actually looked like really good pass rushers being touted as LBers. IIRC Parsons went about 4 spots later than I thought he would go (Trey Lance going high, the two CBs went a little higher than I thought) but I think teams were worried about his personality.

I really liked JOK as a prospect and he fell so I can't say too much.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ran and hid? Whatta surprise... :tsk:

Least he's consistent with his ignorance...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will the best WR ever in (insert prediction) +3 years over original schedule? Eagles sucked the life out of the kid.
He'd be the best WR we have had in many many years, and we need someone competent to throw it to him

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I saw him was on the politics board about 6 months ago. Naturally, I made a joke about the Super Bowl

I believe it. Parsons was a bit of a boom/bust coming out while DeVonta kinda is who we thought he was. That draft was known for having an awful pass rush class and great LBers but Parsons and Zaven Collins actually looked like really good pass rushers being touted as LBers. IIRC Parsons went about 4 spots later than I thought he would go (Trey Lance going high, the two CBs went a little higher than I thought) but I think teams were worried about his personality.

i,ll always remember him for catching the pass from tua to win the nat championship.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Monday night he'll be in the attic hiding till draft day weekend.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is a solid WR. Top 3, no but his production went down since AJ Brown had his meltdown after week 2. It turned into Hurts force feeding AJ and Smith becoming a 5yd out guy. Trade AJ, get a draft pick and draft a WR opposite side Devonte.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parsons was going to be a top 5 pick the year before. Sits out the year and then drops. Silly NFL teams and their silly front offices.