• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're the one constantly make predictions like you have some magical ability to read the future

I have an ability to analyze and read the future that is so superior to yours that you completely lack that I can understand how it must seem like a magical ability to you. But it is not magic, it's superior skill and knowledge and know how that gives me the ability you conjure up to being some sort of witchcraft.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an ability to analyze and read the future that is so superior to yours that you completely lack that I can understand how it must seem like a magical ability to you. But it is not magic, it's superior skill and knowledge and know how that gives me the ability you conjure up to being some sort of witchcraft.
you need to call your psychiatrist and get you med level increased

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle, could you please add a unicorn emoji to the 'Like' system. I didn't want to aggressively go with 'poop' or 'clown' here. A unicorn would better indicate how rare, or magically special, certain posts are.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle, could you please add a unicorn emoji to the 'Like' system. I didn't want to aggressively go with 'poop' or 'clown' here. A unicorn would better indicate how rare, or magically special, certain posts are.
Well those emoji are a add on for the site and limited to what ever emoji that app has in their library. That's really @Shaggy area.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were right on the mark with Jalen Ragor.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were right on the mark with Jalen Ragor.

"Why would it prove JJ is better than Reagor?

I'm so thankful the Eagles didn't draft JJ. I don't doubt that he can end up as a good WR but he just was not what the Eagles needed. Very happy they took Reagor over him."

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Why would it prove JJ is better than Reagor?

I'm so thankful the Eagles didn't draft JJ. I don't doubt that he can end up as a good WR but he just was not what the Eagles needed. Very happy they took Reagor over him."
The Vikings are also thankful

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck it Boston fans. DeVonta has dog in him so he knows if someone else also has dog in them or does not have dog in them.

hbbsz0rmo3691.jpg

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So on this page we have learned that:

*Perfect WR, human toothpick, and Webster impersonator DeVonta Smith plays softball (perfectly of course!)

*The most perfect WR ever never attended English class in his time at college, apparently can't string together a coherent sentence, and "has a dog in him"???
(WtF is that about?!?)

Time to write him into the HoF!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. Ranking the top 10 wide receivers heading into the 2022 season​

As you may or may not have noticed, we love to rank things here at CBSSports.com and because of that, we thought we would spend the next few weeks ranking every position group heading into the 2022 season.

After ranking the NFL's top 10 running backs on Friday, we're going to move on to wide receivers today. The top 10 list below was put together by Cody Benjamin, and if you'd like to tell him how perfect it is, you can do that by clicking here. That link will take you to his Twitter profile, where you can also argue with him if you don't like his list.

Top 10 wide receivers for 2022

1. Davante Adams, Raiders

2. Justin Jefferson, Vikings

3. Ja'Marr Chase, Bengals

4. Cooper Kupp, Rams

5. Stefon Diggs, Bills

6. Tyreek Hill, Dolphins

7. Mike Evans, Buccaneers

8. Deebo Samuel, 49ers

9. Keenan Allen, Chargers

10. A.J. Brown, Eagles

We've seen five of the 10 players on this list land a new contract over the past three months, and that number could jump to six if the 49ers get a deal done with Deebo Samuel before the start of the 2022 season. I think what I'm trying to say here is that good receivers don't come cheap.

If you want a detailed explanation of Cody's ranking, then be sure to click here so you can check out his entire story.

This just in.
Devonta Smith not on list.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. Ranking the top 10 wide receivers heading into the 2022 season​

As you may or may not have noticed, we love to rank things here at CBSSports.com and because of that, we thought we would spend the next few weeks ranking every position group heading into the 2022 season.

After ranking the NFL's top 10 running backs on Friday, we're going to move on to wide receivers today. The top 10 list below was put together by Cody Benjamin, and if you'd like to tell him how perfect it is, you can do that by clicking here. That link will take you to his Twitter profile, where you can also argue with him if you don't like his list.

Top 10 wide receivers for 2022

1. Davante Adams, Raiders

2. Justin Jefferson, Vikings

3. Ja'Marr Chase, Bengals

4. Cooper Kupp, Rams

5. Stefon Diggs, Bills

6. Tyreek Hill, Dolphins

7. Mike Evans, Buccaneers

8. Deebo Samuel, 49ers

9. Keenan Allen, Chargers

10. A.J. Brown, Eagles

We've seen five of the 10 players on this list land a new contract over the past three months, and that number could jump to six if the 49ers get a deal done with Deebo Samuel before the start of the 2022 season. I think what I'm trying to say here is that good receivers don't come cheap.

If you want a detailed explanation of Cody's ranking, then be sure to click here so you can check out his entire story.

This just in.
Devonta Smith not on list.
Yeah, but wait til next year