• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you learn to post the actual link and not your Google search?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link works just fine bro, try clicking on it before making stupid comments.

I'm not just clicking blind google links that some known weirdo is posting.

Post with a proper title of summary of what you are posting a link to.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not just clicking blind google links that some known weirdo is posting.

Post with a proper title of summary of what you are posting a link to.
Lol. Yeah It’s a virus.

the links work fine, unlike yours. Pot meet kettle.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“By no means am I saying this rookie is Julio Jones right now,” Wentz said. “Just the way that Jalen -- his combination of speed and power -- and just watching tape of Julio, I see some similarities with how they run routes.”

well that sounds a bit more realistic. Sounds like Philly fans and media took things a bit over board.

Final analysis: some similarities in how they run routes.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So EVERY preseason you get overly hype after hype stories.

Take a cold shower so your and let your Reagor boner subside.

If you really want hype stories I'll flood this thread with stories out of Dallas.

See I'm reading those stories, and as I hope they are true, I'm wise enough to know preseason is about hype.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So EVERY preseason you get overly hype after hype stories.

Take a cold shower so your and let your Reagor boner subside.

If you really want hype stories I'll flood this thread with stories out of Dallas.

See I'm reading those stories, and as I hope they are true, I'm wise enough to know preseason is about hype.

It's not like the Eagles beats watching practice are praising all of the rookies at camp. They are pretty open about who is struggling and who is looking good. All accounts have been that Reagor has been great and looks to play a big roll this season.

From a recent article on the The Athletic on the recent Eagles stock report and which players were rising and falling. Top riser was Reagor.

Jalen Reagor — The Eagles might have tried to dampen expectations for Reagor before training camp when Doug Pederson said the rookie would learn behind DeSean Jackson, and the team privately believed it had more in its passing game than the public suggested. Training camp has offered the real story. Reagor is going to be a major part of the offense, playing multiple spots while the coaching staff finds ways to get him the ball. He’s played in the “X” spot opposite Jackson in the formation and has been one of Wentz’s top targets in practices. The explosiveness that compelled the Eagles to select Reagor ahead of Justin Jefferson in the draft has been apparent during the past week. He’s made plays against the starters, too, and earned the praise of Pro Bowl cornerback Darius Slay after Monday’s practice. There’s a dose of skepticism that can be applied to rookie wide receivers, who tend to look better in the controlled settings of August compared with the ruthless reality encountered in the autumn. Arcega-Whiteside and Nelson Agholor are recent examples of Eagles rookies who couldn’t capitalize on their summers. It’s important to remember that since 2015, rookie wide receivers selected in the first two rounds have averaged 459 receiving yards in their first season. Even with that in mind, it’s been clear in practice that the Eagles are not taking it slowly with Reagor. He’s going to contribute.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like the Eagles beats watching practice are praising all of the rookies at camp. They are pretty open about who is struggling and who is looking good. All accounts have been that Reagor has been great and looks to play a big roll this season.

From a recent article on the The Athletic on the recent Eagles stock report and which players were rising and falling. Top riser was Reagor.

Jalen Reagor — The Eagles might have tried to dampen expectations for Reagor before training camp when Doug Pederson said the rookie would learn behind DeSean Jackson, and the team privately believed it had more in its passing game than the public suggested. Training camp has offered the real story. Reagor is going to be a major part of the offense, playing multiple spots while the coaching staff finds ways to get him the ball. He’s played in the “X” spot opposite Jackson in the formation and has been one of Wentz’s top targets in practices. The explosiveness that compelled the Eagles to select Reagor ahead of Justin Jefferson in the draft has been apparent during the past week. He’s made plays against the starters, too, and earned the praise of Pro Bowl cornerback Darius Slay after Monday’s practice. There’s a dose of skepticism that can be applied to rookie wide receivers, who tend to look better in the controlled settings of August compared with the ruthless reality encountered in the autumn. Arcega-Whiteside and Nelson Agholor are recent examples of Eagles rookies who couldn’t capitalize on their summers. It’s important to remember that since 2015, rookie wide receivers selected in the first two rounds have averaged 459 receiving yards in their first season. Even with that in mind, it’s been clear in practice that the Eagles are not taking it slowly with Reagor. He’s going to contribute.
My point is slow your fucking roll, until you see these guys in real games.

Like I said I could easily swamp the NFL Board with Dallas hype, and yes I can also find a few not good stories too.

It's fucking Preseason and with the Pandemic it's not even real preseason.

Is this your first time watching anything NFL?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it prove JJ is better than Reagor?

I'm so thankful the Eagles didn't draft JJ. I don't doubt that he can end up as a good WR but he just was not what the Eagles needed. Very happy they took Reagor over him.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said I could easily swamp the NFL Board with Dallas hype, and yes I can also find a few not good stories too.

I'm not swamping the board. I'm keeping it to a thread. Maybe control your own urges and not enter the thread if it bothers you so much.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well TBH with lack of football or much football news we can use whatever we can get to BS about. So feel free to post all the Cowboys hype you come across.