• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daniel Jeremiah’s Top 8 QBs Heading Into The 2020 Season

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8. KYLER MURRAY

“Murray to me, is an exciting, ELECTRIC young player that can make every throw, talk about a huge arm, the ball just jumps out of his hand. I thought last year what he did from the pocket was outstanding for a rookie, I’d like to see him incorporate his legs a little bit more, but I think that’s something you’ll see more of as Kliff Kingsbury cuts him loose a little bit.”

7. AARON RODGERS

“Talk about wow throws, the ability to fit balls in small windows, the ability to extend plays, Aaron Rodgers gives you all those things. A little bit of a slippage last year, but overall I think he’s right in the mix here.”

6. MATTHEW STAFFORD

“If he would’ve stayed healthy last year, I think you’re talking about somebody we’d be mentioning as the best QB in the National Football League. If they can keep him protected up front, I think you see a huge year from Matthew Stafford.”

5. DESHAUN WATSON

“I think everybody FREAKED out when they lost Deandre Hopkins, but I think you’re gonna see Deshaun Watson really play well. They’re gonna have the best offensive line he’s had for a full season, hopefully. I think you’re gonna see a HUGE year from Watson, pushing the ball vertically downfield.”

4. LAMAR JACKSON

“MVP of the league, what can you say, he’s the most exciting QB in the NFL. Needs to be a little more consistent outside the numbers and on the deep ball, can he improve in those areas? I mean if he does, watch out because what he does in the run game is ridiculous. He’s someone who continues to get better and better, and as the MVP of the league I still think he’s still got room to improve, which is pretty scary for everybody involved.”

3. CARSON WENTZ

“We saw what he could do in that SB year before he got hurt, he was on his way to winning MVP. The physicality that he plays the position with, his ability to pull through tackles, his ability to stand firm in the pocket. Last year with all the injuries and issues they had at the receiver position, I thought you saw Carson Wentz elevate everyone’s play, and I think he’ll be in the MVP discussion this year.”

2. RUSSELL WILSON

“This is someone that if my life was on the line and I had to have a 3rd and 5 converted, I would put the ball in Russell Wilson’s hand. I trust him that much to always make the right read or right decision and if things don’t go according to plan he’s gonna be able to get me out of trouble because of his athleticism.”

1. PATRICK MAHOMES

“Coming off the Super Bowl, where he just took over that football game, it’s scary to think that he’s just getting more comfortable, and they have a lot of the same pieces around him on the perimeter. The offensive line concerns me a little bit, but he’s proven he can overcome any issues that you have there because of his unbelievable playmaking and athleticism. Mahomes paired with Andy Reid is just not fair for the rest of the National Football League.”

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you finally found someone who counts AMVPS more than MVPS as much as you guys do

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray is now officially overhyped. Win 5 games as a rookie and all of a sudden your a top 10 QB in the NFL.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you finally found someone who counts AMVPS more than MVPS as much as you guys do
the description is what had me laughing LOL

We saw what he could do in that SB year before he got hurt Same thing that a Journeyman QB did with a superbowl caliber team
The physicality that he plays the position with :laugh3:
his ability to stand firm in the pocket (& fumble) not a good thing
tenor.gif

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Author was formerly employed as a scout with... you guessed it... the eagles

• Haha
Reactions: GNG

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Dak 9th?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8. KYLER MURRAY

“Murray to me, is an exciting, ELECTRIC young player that can make every throw, talk about a huge arm, the ball just jumps out of his hand. I thought last year what he did from the pocket was outstanding for a rookie, I’d like to see him incorporate his legs a little bit more, but I think that’s something you’ll see more of as Kliff Kingsbury cuts him loose a little bit.”

7. AARON RODGERS

“Talk about wow throws, the ability to fit balls in small windows, the ability to extend plays, Aaron Rodgers gives you all those things. A little bit of a slippage last year, but overall I think he’s right in the mix here.”

6. MATTHEW STAFFORD

“If he would’ve stayed healthy last year, I think you’re talking about somebody we’d be mentioning as the best QB in the National Football League. If they can keep him protected up front, I think you see a huge year from Matthew Stafford.”

5. DESHAUN WATSON

“I think everybody FREAKED out when they lost Deandre Hopkins, but I think you’re gonna see Deshaun Watson really play well. They’re gonna have the best offensive line he’s had for a full season, hopefully. I think you’re gonna see a HUGE year from Watson, pushing the ball vertically downfield.”

4. LAMAR JACKSON

“MVP of the league, what can you say, he’s the most exciting QB in the NFL. Needs to be a little more consistent outside the numbers and on the deep ball, can he improve in those areas? I mean if he does, watch out because what he does in the run game is ridiculous. He’s someone who continues to get better and better, and as the MVP of the league I still think he’s still got room to improve, which is pretty scary for everybody involved.”

3. CARSON WENTZ

“We saw what he could do in that SB year before he got hurt, he was on his way to winning MVP. The physicality that he plays the position with, his ability to pull through tackles, his ability to stand firm in the pocket. Last year with all the injuries and issues they had at the receiver position, I thought you saw Carson Wentz elevate everyone’s play, and I think he’ll be in the MVP discussion this year.”

2. RUSSELL WILSON

“This is someone that if my life was on the line and I had to have a 3rd and 5 converted, I would put the ball in Russell Wilson’s hand. I trust him that much to always make the right read or right decision and if things don’t go according to plan he’s gonna be able to get me out of trouble because of his athleticism.”

1. PATRICK MAHOMES

“Coming off the Super Bowl, where he just took over that football game, it’s scary to think that he’s just getting more comfortable, and they have a lot of the same pieces around him on the perimeter. The offensive line concerns me a little bit, but he’s proven he can overcome any issues that you have there because of his unbelievable playmaking and athleticism. Mahomes paired with Andy Reid is just not fair for the rest of the National Football League.”
Carson Wentz? :dhd:

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can think of Wentz as poorly as you like but the fact remains that he had over 4,000 yards passing last year and NONE of his WR's had over 500 yards for the year.
SUPPOSEDLY they have upgraded the WR position, so we'll see if he is worthy of being considered in the top 10 - assuming that he doesn't get hurt again or come down with the virus.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in this thread are desperately reaching at conspiracies of bias from Jeremiah over a unbiased list that just happened to be very accurate.

tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck. These lists are all shit

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can think of Wentz as poorly as you like but the fact remains that he had over 4,000 yards passing last year and NONE of his WR's had over 500 yards for the year.
SUPPOSEDLY they have upgraded the WR position, so we'll see if he is worthy of being considered in the top 10 - assuming that he doesn't get hurt again or come down with the virus.
Ok be but he had a 2 TEs and a RB going over 500 yards receiving, so it’s not like he didn’t have anyone to throw it to.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People in this thread are desperately reaching at conspiracies of bias from Jeremiah over a unbiased list that just happened to be very accurate.

tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

then why wasn’t Wentz listed in the top 100 players by the nfl players who voted?

NFL Players knowledge > a sports writer who previously worked for the Eagles knowledge

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why wasn’t Wentz listed in the top 100 players by the nfl players who voted?

NFL Players knowledge > a sports writer who previously worked for the Eagles knowledge

That players list noted evidence of CTE.