• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty clear to people with reading comprehension above a elementary level, something you seem to really struggle with.
RtK: I never said that.

Me: Here it is.

RtK: Well, that's not what meant! Don't use my words against me!

I literally posted what you wrote. It's not my fault if you didn't correctly express it!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RtK: I never said that.

Me: Here it is.

RtK: Well, that's not what meant! Don't use my words against me!

I literally posted what you wrote. It's not my fault if you didn't correctly express it!

I didn't say that Jalen Hurts is the best of those QBs. You don't know what literally means because you are dumb as a box of bricks.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that Jalen Hurts is the best of those QBs. You don't know what literally means because you are dumb as a box of bricks.
Lol! That is EXACTLY what you wrote!
Again, it's not my fault if you didn't write what you meant.

Whatever. Keep the foul-mouthed insults coming. It just exposes who you are.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! That is EXACTLY what you wrote!
Again, it's not my fault if you didn't write what you meant.

Whatever. Keep the foul-mouthed insults coming. It just exposes who you are.

Exactly what I wrote was that Kyler is the best of them right now but going forward in their careers I think it will be Jalen. Learn to read.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what I wrote was that Kyler is the best of them right now but going forward in their careers I think it will be Jalen. Learn to read.
Yes, going forward from a post you made about 4 months ago. So that literally means from that point forward.

You might have meant something different but thats is what you wrote. If you want people to take you at all seriously (though I don't know why anyone would at this point) then you should try actually saying what you mean!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way other than injury to Chase that Smith will ever be better than that dude...and that's just one dude from the rookie class...so please, stop the uber-homer nonsense

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if RTK wants to see what a top 3 NFL WR looks like, he needs to turn to the Bengals/KC game. 6 catches, 180 yards, 3 TD's.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, going forward from a post you made about 4 months ago. So that literally means from that point forward.

You might have meant something different but thats is what you wrote. If you want people to take you at all seriously (though I don't know why anyone would at this point) then you should try actually saying what you mean!

Reread the start of the first post. Maybe this in addition to the thread title will give you the further clarification that your simple mind has trouble comprehending.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reread the start of the first post. Maybe this in addition to the thread title will give you the further clarification that your simple mind has trouble comprehending.
Pretty easy to understand up to October 8th you thought Murray had the best career, post October 8th you thought Hurts would have the better career of those QBs. You can use as many insults as you want, doesn’t change what you said however.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy to understand up to October 8th you thought Murray had the best career, post October 8th you thought Hurts would have the better career of those QBs. You can use as many insults as you want, doesn’t change what you said however.

No you actually hit the nail on the head. Unlike others here. I think when it is all said and done that Jalen Hurts will have the best career, as I stated in that post.

Also as I stated in that post, I think Kyler Murray is the best QB currently. But over the course of their careers Hurts will be seen as the better QB.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh golly jeez guys, this is a tough one.

What could I have possibly been talking about in my post?

rfaeBse.png

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. If we are truly being honest about this topic, it might not take 3 years or even 2 for Chase to establish himself as the top dog. He's definitely by far and away the best in this years crop of rookie WRs.
The catch on 3rd and 26 is where the game was won/lost.

Everything that happens afterwards is because Chase made a ridiculous catch (among many this day) that converted a 3rd and 26 when the Bengals were out of scoring range.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 and RTK are equally O-T-T posters, hence why I'm certain they are related.

How exactly I'm not sure but I'll go with one of the following. Cousins, Uncle/Nephew, Butt Buddies.
RTK is such a clown that he has to be intentionally trolling tho. I think PE1 was actually sincere.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. If we are truly being honest about this topic, it might not take 3 years or even 2 for Chase to establish himself as the top dog. He's definitely by far and away the best in this years crop of rookie WRs.
and he is the best right now, will be the best next season, the best in 2023, 2024, 2025 etc