• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Your defense really sucks!

Meanwhile in Patriots camp with their #1 WR Agholor...

Sounds like it was an Agholor special. Sounds like this play. Sounds like something you should get used to seeing these next few years from him.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stock Down:

WR Jalen Reagor

It was a good sign to see Reagor get back on the field Saturday and even make a play against Darius Slay in 1-on-1s, but the start of camp wasn’t great for him. Reagor failed his conditioning test after going through a tough personal moment after the death of a very close friend. So it’s not all his fault but he’s a little behind right now. Reagor is an important player for the Eagles this year, so we’ll be watching his progress in camp closely.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that 5 posts above this isn't an indication of how fast things can change in the NFL, I dont know what is.

Seems like just yesterday that the Eagles and Pats were battling it out in the Super Bowl. Now their fan bases going into this year have nothing better to do than argue about which one of their crappy, sure-to-disappoint WR's is better than the others on two teams that seem really unlikely to compete for a playoff spot.

Imagine an NFL fan who fell into a coma on Feb 5th, 2018 for the next 3.5 years waking up just now:
-Tom Brady a defending champ in Tampa
-The NFCE the worst division in the history of football.
-The Super Bowl MVP has only started 16 out of 48 games since and is a backup on a team with one of the worst starting QB situations in the league and still has zero chance to start.

Almost makes me think my hapless franchise has the chance of turning it around once and for all. I just need to slip into a coma.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that 5 posts above this isn't an indication of how fast things can change in the NFL, I dont know what is.

Seems like just yesterday that the Eagles and Pats were battling it out in the Super Bowl. Now their fan bases going into this year have nothing better to do than argue about which one of their crappy, sure-to-disappoint WR's is better than the others on two teams that seem really unlikely to compete for a playoff spot.

Imagine an NFL fan who fell into a coma on Feb 5th, 2018 for the next 3.5 years waking up just now:
-Tom Brady a defending champ in Tampa
-The NFCE the worst division in the history of football.
-The Super Bowl MVP has only started 16 out of 48 games since and is a backup on a team with one of the worst starting QB situations in the league and still has zero chance to start.

Almost makes me think my hapless franchise has the chance of turning it around once and for all. I just need to slip into a coma.
I thought the only reason for being a Minnesota fan was being in a coma?

The Vikings last Super Bowl appearance came in 1977 in Super Bowl XI when they faced the Raiders. Just like the previous three trips, Minnesota lost, this time 32-14.

Excuse me. The Patriots have not won a Superbowl since 2019. How awful!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings fan?

8d22fbae209977448de4468d71354ef2.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he's a bit too heavy? If he lost some weight, he'd have less stress on his joints and knees and be quicker and shifter. I think you'll see a lighter, slimmer version of Smith in the future.
He should go on the Ben Roethlisberger diet.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOF Career on hold

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Eagles WR DeVonta Smith will miss 2-3 weeks with an MCL injury.​

Smith on Monday was listed as "week to week" after an MRI revealed a sprained knee. The 2-3 week timeframe would mean Smith will miss most or all of the preseason, though he should be OK for Week 1. The rookie will miss valuable camp time with Jalen Hurts, whose starting receivers without Smith will be Jalen Reagor, Travis Fulgham, and Greg Ward.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury occurred during practice Saturday night, when Smith lunged toward the ground to try to haul in a low pass from quarterback Jalen Hurts. Smith walked with a slight limp after being helped off the ground by some teammates and was an observer for the rest of the practice.

Ufff... injured after trying to lung for a low pass... that may not bode well for future.

Saw the injury news at ESPN... just knew this thread would be active.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been told Smith will not suffer any injury.
Once he stops crying the OP will certainly have a back door way out of that one like it wasn't due to his size or contact or some other silly comment. Maybe he'll just go with pretending it's a good thing so the rest of the league doesn't get to see how good Smith is or that the other WRs will now finally have a chance to catch some balls in practice and will now end up being be the 2nd and 3rd best WRs in the league...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there been any RTK sightings?