• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty looks like the real deal early, but I worry Philly is putting too much pressure on him by asking him to be the #1 off the bat.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is becoming the new princess

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles Training Camp Practice Notes: Depth chart updates and Jalen Hurts review - BGN

JALEN HURTS UPDATE: Before I even start to describe what I saw out of Hurts today, allow me to offer a disclaimer: this was just one practice. No one needs to be making sweeping judgments just yet. This much applies to all of today’s observations, of course, but I feel the need to stress it at the top. Cool? Yeah, so, I didn’t think Hurts had a great practice. It wasn’t all bad. He did have a nice completion to DeVonta Smith in stride in the back right corner of the end zone. He would’ve had another touchdown pass in a tight window over the middle had Smith not dropped it (Gasp! Impossible!) As for the bad, Hurts almost got picked off by K’Von Wallace during a red zone 11-on-11 session. The second-year quarterback seemed to unwisely force the ball into tight coverage. Not too long after, Hurts was picked off by Josiah Scott on a short throw over the middle. Hurts missed a throw to a wide-open Boston Scott in the flat. The ball came out wobbly and was a little too far out of the running back’s reach. There was another red zone throw for Smith where the ball was low and knocked down fairly easily by Darius Slay.

:heh:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just wait while Dakky Poo rests his shoulder and detached foot on the sidelines.
Man. I really thought you were gonna give me a like for my post. Hmph!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best TE in 3 years.
Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) Tweeted:
RT if you can't wait to see @BinghamBaller9 show out with this move in a game.

#CowboysBackTogether
#CowboysCamp
@AmericanAir https://t.co/VBr0uejuKf

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTK swinging for the fence again...don't worry, all is good...he'll come back and tell us about the 1 in 2896 he got correct and forget all the stuff he was dead wrong about....it's how blind squirrels live...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reagor worked in the slot with the first team at times.

In one-on-one drills between the receivers in DBs, Reagor had one of the highlights when he generated impressive separation on the Eagles' best cover corner, Darius Slay.

Smith and Fulgham on the outside with Reagor in the slot could be pretty nasty. Goedert at TE and Sanders in the backfield. A young but potentially potent on offense. Defense also as of right now pretty deep along the line. The new highly sought after young DC Gannon has everyone on defense playing pretty well all around by reports. Eagles looking like a potential surprise team.