• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC East only division where all four teams have on a SB.

Smith will be great but so what, it takes far more than a stud WR to win in the NFL.

Nobody out of this division will be a serious contender anytime soon.

14-18 on the road in 2020, ouch!!!!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC East only division where all four teams have on a SB.

Smith will be great but so what, it takes far more than a stud WR to win in the NFL.

Nobody out of this division will be a serious contender anytime soon.

14-18 on the road in 2020, ouch!!!!

Redskins have the defense to contend soon once they get the QB situation figured out.

I could foresee a scenario where that Redskins defense takes another step towards being dominant and Heinicke takes over late in the year after Fitzpatrick eventually flames out and the Redskins are able to go on a little run in the playoffs.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the list of teams who have made it deeper in the playoffs since the last time the Cowboys made it deep into the playoffs to a championship game:

Bills
Patriots
Jets
Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Titans
Colts
Jaguars
Chiefs
Raiders
Chargers
Broncos
Eagles
Giants
Packers
Bears
Vikings
Saints
Buccaneers
Panthers
Falcons
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

That puts the Cowboys of the past quarter century in the same company of the:

Dolphins
Bengals
Browns
Texans
Redskins
Lions

Look at that group right above there. That is the company the Dallas Cowboys of the last quarter century belong to.
And yet in that same time span Dallas has a better head to head record vs. the Eagles.

You should be embarrassed at that stat.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man, historically in the nineteen-hundreds the Cowboys were a very successful franchise. But it isn't the nineteen-hundreds anymore, over a quarter of a century has passed since the Cowboys last made a deep playoff run. That just isn't what that franchise is anymore. It's a franchise of losers now.
here...I'll make my post again:

they all count the same
YEP! all 55 of um, 5 championships is still greater than 1 & 8 SB Appearances is still greater than 3

even with Dallas having little playoff success the last 25 years, they still played in the most playoff games and they didn't start till 1960
no team still hasn't played in 63 playoff games, even with Dallas's 25 year slump

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins have the defense to contend soon once they get the QB situation figured out.

I could foresee a scenario where that Redskins defense takes another step towards being dominant and Heinicke takes over late in the year after Fitzpatrick eventually flames out and the Redskins are able to go on a little run in the playoffs.

Maybe next season thay do get competitive with that D leading the way, don't see it this season.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet in that same time span Dallas has a better head to head record vs. the Eagles.

You should be embarrassed at that stat.

Eagles are a franchise that has made a lot of deep playoff runs in the last quarter century. It's easy to overlook the bottom tier franchises.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here...I'll make my post again:

they all count the same
YEP! all 55 of um, 5 championships is still greater than 1 & 8 SB Appearances is still greater than 3

even with Dallas having little playoff success the last 25 years, they still played in the most playoff games and they didn't start till 1960
no team still hasn't played in 63 playoff games, even with Dallas's 25 year slump

Don't ever sell those VHS tapes at a yard sale. They are all you Cowboys fans have.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever sell those VHS tapes at a yard sale. They are all you Cowboys fans have.
focus pep squad.
I'm talking about the total number of playoff games played. 14 of the 63 have been played in the last 25 years...5 in the last 6 years.
as usual, you can't follow the bouncing ball and just flame.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, dusting off the history book going back to the nineteen-hundreds lmaoooooooo. Your pathetic franchise hasn't made it past the divisional round in over 25 years now. A quarter of a century. If you want to watch the last time the Cowboys played in a championship game you gotta try to find a VCR and TV that will actually allow you to hook a VCR up to it.
you literally just won, one. Just one. Sit down

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles 87 years old a grand total if 4 championships, keep in mind at least one of the years the Briwns can also claim a championship.

Dallas Cowboys 61 years, 5 UNDISPUTED Championships

Dallas 70-54 vs Eagles. Since 1995 Dallas 27 -25 vs the Eagles

Dallas 3-1 vs the Eagles in the Playoff (3-0 since 93)

Shit eaters Eagles at least 1, Dallas ZERO

In Dallas lean years the Eagles couldn't even hold serve.

You should shut your homer mouth before I embarrass you more.
Image result for School in session gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles are a franchise that has made a lot of deep playoff runs in the last quarter century. It's easy to overlook the bottom tier franchises.
You know. I like trends as well. Which is what people do when naming a timeline.
from 70 to 95 Cowboys had one of the best Timelines ever. The next 25 years. Not so much. Patriots absolutely had one the best 25 years.
Now in 2021. We are starting the next 25 years. Which if trends continue. Looks great for the Cowboys.
Eagles looking at another 50 years before being relevant again. I like our future over the eagles if you want to follow trends.

Image result for Just sayin gif

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
focus pep squad.
I'm talking about the total number of playoff games played. 14 of the 63 have been played in the last 25 years...5 in the last 6 years.
as usual, you can't follow the bouncing ball and just flame.

The last 25 years the furthest the Cowboys have made it is the second round. In that time the Eagles have made it to 6 NFC Title Games and 2 Super Bowls.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know. I like trends as well. Which is what people do when naming a timeline.
from 70 to 95 Cowboys had one of the best Timelines ever. The next 25 years. Not so much. Patriots absolutely had one the best 25 years.
Now in 2021. We are starting the next 25 years. Which if trends continue. Looks great for the Cowboys.
Eagles looking at another 50 years before being relevant again. I like our future over the eagles if you want to follow trends.

Image result for Just sayin gif

Not really how it works. Cowboys still run by the same guy who values headlines over winning.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won the Super Bowl a few years ago. Dallas can't even get to any sort of championship game for over half a century now.
Clearly Math is not your forte

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is as unrealistic as it seems on it's surface. I'm not predicting that Toney will be better and I like Smith a lot and think he is going to be really good once Philly gets a QB, but Toney is the guy I think compares more to a Tyreek Hill type (monotonous track stats coming in 5,4,3...). No, he isn't likely to be Tyreek Hill but he may end up the most explosive after the catch out of this whole group. I get that highlights are just highlights and he isn't as complete of a receiver as Smith or Waddle (none of them are in Chase's league IMO) and may be more a specialty type, but Toney is the guy with the flashiest big play potential. If he was on Alabama, I'm not so sure the draft will have gone like it did.

I thought the Giants did as good as they possibly could have once Smith was stolen out from under them, I can’t imagine they saw that happening once he dropped to Dallas at 10, so having to make a quick move, I think they did pretty good

this is the Daniel Jones swan song, I don’t blame the Giants for sticking with him, think every young guy deserves 3 seasons; I just have no idea what to expect but he is set up as well as any QB could be to be successful

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda shocking and pretty irresponsible of the Skins not being massively aggressive in upgrading at QB while it’s so obviously the weakest link in an otherwise really good roster

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame Koy sucks at trash talking since he's a pussy and hides when the Eagles suck.