• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
36 more years until the next Philly SB win......

And I'm sure many more deep playoff runs in the meantime, which Dallas hasn't had in over a quarter century now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Eagles have had a lot of deep playoff runs since the last Cowboys Super Bowl meanwhile the Cowboys have had none.
And yet we live in your heads like we've won 25 in a row

Obsessed GIF

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet we live in your heads like we've won 25 in a row

Obsessed GIF

This thread had nothing to do with the Cowboys until you started posting about Parsons.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want to compare full historical facts or just chose time frames?

Yeah if you want to go full blown history from back in the nineteen-hundreds then you would have to when trying to discuss the last time the Cowboys were even able to make a deep playoff run.

They've been nothing but pathetic this current century which we already in the 3rd decade of.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if you want to go full blown history from back in the nineteen-hundreds then you would have to when trying to discuss the last time the Cowboys were even able to make a deep playoff run.

They've been nothing but pathetic this current century which we already in the 3rd decade of.
Eagles 87 years old a grand total if 4 championships, keep in mind at least one of the years the Briwns can also claim a championship.

Dallas Cowboys 61 years, 5 UNDISPUTED Championships

Dallas 70-54 vs Eagles. Since 1995 Dallas 27 -25 vs the Eagles

Dallas 3-1 vs the Eagles in the Playoff (3-0 since 93)

Shit eaters Eagles at least 1, Dallas ZERO

In Dallas lean years the Eagles couldn't even hold serve.

You should shut your homer mouth before I embarrass you more.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles 87 years old a grand total if 4 championships, keep in mind at least one of the years the Briwns can also claim a championship.

Dallas Cowboys 61 years, 5 UNDISPUTED Championships

Dallas 70-54 vs Eagles. Since 1995 Dallas 27 -25 vs the Eagles

Dallas 3-1 vs the Eagles in the Playoff (3-0 since 93)

Shit eaters Eagles at least 1, Dallas ZERO

In Dallas lean years the Eagles couldn't even hold serve.

You should shut your homer mouth before I embarrass you more.

Oh wow, dusting off the history book going back to the nineteen-hundreds lmaoooooooo. Your pathetic franchise hasn't made it past the divisional round in over 25 years now. A quarter of a century. If you want to watch the last time the Cowboys played in a championship game you gotta try to find a VCR and TV that will actually allow you to hook a VCR up to it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread had nothing to do with the Cowboys until you started posting about Parsons.
Perhaps if your reading comp was any better you would realize I wasn't really posting about Parsons, I was using an example to highlight your your ridiculous and ALWAYS wrong Eagles evaluations...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps if your reading comp was any better you would realize I wasn't really posting about Parsons, I was using an example to highlight your your ridiculous and ALWAYS wrong Eagles evaluations...

So does that mean Parsons is going to suck? Since if the Eagles drafted him I would be pumping him up but he wouldn't actually be good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, dusting off the history book going back to the nineteen-hundreds lmaoooooooo. Your pathetic franchise hasn't made it past the divisional round in over 25 years now. A quarter of a century. If you want to watch the last time the Cowboys played in a championship game you gotta try to find a VCR and TV that will actually allow you to hook a VCR up to it.
No, what's pathetic is the time frame you keep using, yes I'll freely admit Dallas down years, Dallas has a better record vs. the Eagles.

We can compare Hall of Famers. I mean surely the Eagles have more since they've been in existence 26 more years

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is so supremely talented and perfect in his route route running and knowledge. People are going to look so silly in letting him drop to 10 just because of his unique frame. That frame does nothing but guarantee he will be one the truly unique all time great players when it is all said and done. Because when you talk about just his game, just what he does on the field in the actual game that is played which determines the winners and the losers in football. When you talk about that, he's flawless.

If there was ever a player who was going to give Rice and his records a run for the money then it's DeVonta Smith. Especially in this 17 game era that he starts his career in.

This is the best reciever the Eagles have drafted in a long time. Will he be the best IDK. The best part of that trade was the Giants got screwed!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what's pathetic is the time frame you keep using, yes I'll freely admit Dallas down years, Dallas has a better record vs. the Eagles.

We can compare Hall of Famers. I mean surely the Eagles have more since they've been in existence 26 more years

The time frame I keep using...the time frame of the last quarter century. LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time frame I keep using...the time frame of the last quarter century. LOL
they all count the same
even with Dallas having little playoff success the last 25 years, they still played in the most playoff games and they didn't start till 1960

run along now pep squad, mom is calling you for dinner

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they all count the same
even with Dallas having little playoff success the last 25 years, they still played in the most playoff games and they didn't start till 1960

run along now pep squad, mom is calling you for dinner

Yeah man, historically in the nineteen-hundreds the Cowboys were a very successful franchise. But it isn't the nineteen-hundreds anymore, over a quarter of a century has passed since the Cowboys last made a deep playoff run. That just isn't what that franchise is anymore. It's a franchise of losers now.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and again head to head Dallas is better than the Eagles and their shit eatibg fans

Here is the list of teams who have made it deeper in the playoffs since the last time the Cowboys made it deep into the playoffs to a championship game:

Bills
Patriots
Jets
Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Titans
Colts
Jaguars
Chiefs
Raiders
Chargers
Broncos
Eagles
Giants
Packers
Bears
Vikings
Saints
Buccaneers
Panthers
Falcons
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

That puts the Cowboys of the past quarter century in the same company of the:

Dolphins
Bengals
Browns
Texans
Redskins
Lions

Look at that group right above there. That is the company the Dallas Cowboys of the last quarter century belong to.