• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know this WR but when I watched his highlight reel. I could see him being like a D-Jax. Run deep get space & let any QB throw it deep to him.

Two things that made Marvin Harrison, Marvin Harrison. He knew how to run all the routes & he had one of the best ever throwing it to him.

Is Smith a route runner? Or is he just a speed Demon?
Routes, hes not known for his deep threat prowess, not that he cant get deep. Dudes got game.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow was 2nd fiddle to Haskins. I'm not saying Hurts is going to be Burrow, or even those other guys I mentioned, but just because you lose your spot as starter doesn't really mean much these days.
That really isn't a good indicator of anything. Alot of guys have transferred because they weren't the starter. Baker, Kyler, Joe Burrow, Justin Fields, Hurts, and those are just some of the notable ones.
The Difference with all of these guys is they were all 1st round grades, many were predicted to go #1 overall (or top ten)
Hurts was none of these things. Coming out of college

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow was 2nd fiddle to Haskins. I'm not saying Hurts is going to be Burrow, or even those other guys I mentioned, but just because you lose your spot as starter doesn't really mean much these days.
Look, I fully understand and support a guy transferring because he's looking out for #1. Sitting on a bence doesn't help you get on an NFL Team. The NFL is littered with college transfers, some are great (Wilson) some are not (George)

Again if RTK kept these RahRah Eagles threads on the Eagles board we wouldn't be posting slow your roll responses.

I think Dallas has a great player in Parsons, but I'm not going to be an ass about it here. If I were an ass about it here, I'd expect negative responses from the same group responding to RTK.

I get it, Eagles fans like Smith and they should, but if you're going to stick your chin out asking to be punched, you should accept that punch when it comes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, certainly doesn't seem like that's his argument. As nowhere have I said or refuted he wasn't benched. He seems to be trying to make it a negative about Hurts that he transferred which doesn't really make sense. But he's a big boy, I'm sure he can speak for himself without you trying to interpret for him.
I don't appreciate you referring to him as "boy"

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Difference with all of these guys is they were all 1st round grades, many were predicted to go #1 overall (or top ten)
Hurts was none of these things. Coming out of college

Yeah I know, I even said that.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I fully understand and support a guy transferring because he's looking out for #1. Sitting on a bence doesn't help you get on an NFL Team. The NFL is littered with college transfers, some are great (Wilson) some are not (George)

Again if RTK kept these RahRah Eagles threads on the Eagles board we wouldn't be posting slow your roll responses.

I think Dallas has a great player in Parsons, but I'm not going to be an ass about it here. If I were an ass about it here, I'd expect negative responses from the same group responding to RTK.

I get it, Eagles fans like Smith and they should, but if you're going to stick your chin out asking to be punched, you should accept that punch when it comes.

I get what you're doing. I'm fine with it. I'm just pointing out that just because you're not the starter somewhere and transfer, it doesn't really mean much.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parsons is a great player. He's also someone who comes with some major off the field red flags. So he will fit right in with Dallas.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the upside. If hes right about this prediction, and his next 20, he still has a ways to go to even get back to batting .500

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the upside. If hes right about this prediction, and his next 20, he still has a ways to go to even get back to batting .500
Looking at how pathetic the Eagles WR core is he better put up 800+yds and 6 to 7TDs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be accurate with Foles at the helm.
You Crazy GIF by memecandy

Hurts is ascending to all pro status

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles intentionally lose game to eliminate Giants from playoffs

Eagles conspire with Cowboys to steal Davonte Smith from Giants

the perfect NFL karma would be Kadarius Toney being a better NFL player than Davonte Smith