• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If this was your team...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about putting Alomar in the 9 hole hitter as well but he was a better power hitter and RBI guy than Moliter. I think Moliter is best suited for the 9 hole.

Kirby would fit in the 8 hole pretty well since he wasn't great at anything, just kinda there.

JMO, but if you are not doing the 2nd lead off hitter you might as well put your wost hitter last... as he will get the least amount of PA... and I don't see molitor to be that second lead-off hitter... Steinbach is the clear worst player...

Also, I know we tease Nos, about Kirby... But you got to show him SOME respect... he was a great average hitter with moderate pop... IMO, he is the obvious three hole guy...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO, but if you are not doing the 2nd lead off hitter you might as well put your wost hitter last... as he will get the least amount of PA... and I don't see molitor to be that second lead-off hitter... Steinbach is the clear worst player...

Also, I know we tease Nos, about Kirby... But you got to show him SOME respect... he was a great average hitter with moderate pop... IMO, he is the obvious three hole guy...

I like having a speedy guy that can get on base for #9 on these great lineups. I like having the clear worst hitters at 7 and 8. I wouldn't normally do this for an everyday MLB lineup, I would use your idea of having the #9 hitter as the worst hitter every time

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I would probably take Ripken out of the 3 hole hitter. I'm not putting Kirby 3rd

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like having a speedy guy that can get on base for #9 on these great lineups. I like having the clear worst hitters at 7 and 8. I wouldn't normally do this for an everyday MLB lineup, I would use your idea of having the #9 hitter as the worst hitter every time

but that's the thing, this lineup isn't as GREAT as we generally make, IMO it is pretty weak... the question was USING THESE PLAYERS what is the optimum lineup...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but that's the thing, this lineup isn't as GREAT as we generally make, IMO it is pretty weak... the question was USING THESE PLAYERS what is the optimum lineup...

But you have to factor in how bad Kirby is.

#IvoteforLofton